48 Station Street,
Wellington Point Queensland 4160
Price: Offers Over $1,300,000
Showstopping Luxury in Wellington Point!
Architecturally designed and crafted to exceptional standards by award winning builders “Fiteni Homes” this spectacular home will impress with its timeless Hampton style elegance and modern sophistication.
The carefully considered functional layout, vibrantly light interior, lofty high ceilings, picturesque bushland view outlook and long list of luxury inclusions delivers on every expectation!
Positioned within a peaceful enclave of Wellington Point, walking distance to the train station, schools and the thriving hub of restaurants, cafes and boutique shops at Wellington Point Village.
If your high standards in a home are yet to be met, we urge you to arrange a viewing of this outstanding home today to avoid disappointment.
* Attractive façade with impressive street appeal
* Separate lounge room with stunning barn door
* Open plan family/meals area
* Ducted air conditioning
* Galley style kitchen with exquisite stone bench tops
* Quality stainless steel oven with gas cooktop
* Large walk-in butler's pantry
* North Facing outdoor entertainment area
* Rumpus/kid's retreat located on the first floor
* Lavish master with deluxe en suite & walk-in-robe
* Generously sized bedrooms
* 4th bedroom/study located downstairs
* Quality security screens throughout
* Extra wide staircase
* Luxury vinyl planks & plush carpets
* Low maintenance Colourbond fencing
* Beautiful, landscaped gardens
Wellington Point is located only 25km to Brisbane City and Brisbane Airport, it has a unique village atmosphere and offers a wonderful, relaxed Redland's Coast lifestyle. Beaches, playgrounds, cafes and picnic grounds can be found at the 'point' and from here you can launch your boat, drop a line in off the jetty or walk out to King Island at low tide.
All amenities including an excellent selection of schools (private and state), public transport, shopping centres, medical and childcare facilities are within 5-10 minutes away.
For more information and inspection times contact Glen Tregea on 0413 053 585.