Just like new without the hassle of building!
Metricon's homes are designed so that from the moment you step inside, you can't help but be impressed by the sleek modern design and wide-open, light-filled spaces, and oversized doors and windows allow plentiful breezes and stunning vistas beyond. The house is directly backing onto the nature reserve this home really has it all!
The excellence and beauty in this contemporary home design, is all about lifestyle with an expansive open plan entertainer's kitchen, including walk in pantry, which is adjacent to the large dining room and living space. Beyond the dining room is the large alfresco entertaining space that is separated by sliding doors that can be completely opened to create a seamless integration between the indoors outdoors.
There are many fabulous features to impress you but the main attraction for us is the cinema room. Imagine spending your evening with friends and family watching your favourite movie in the comfort of your own home
- 4 Bedrooms, master at the rear of the house complete with air conditioning, walk through robe and stunning ensuite
- All remaining bedrooms fitted with ceiling fans and mirrored sliding doors
- Spacious air-conditioned tiled open plan living and dining area
- Cinema room featuring Sony projector and screen
- Sophisticated kitchen overlooking the living & dining area with stone top benches, glass splash-back, breakfast bar, spacious walk in pantry, and stainless-steel appliances including 900mm gas cook-top with 900mm under bench oven and including dishwasher
- Stylish bathrooms with quality fittings
- Spacious laundry
- Outdoor entertainment area, very private and fully enclosed, with lovely Spanish style lights.
- Double lock up garage with remote control access
- Fully fenced on an low maintenance block with an irrigation system
This popular modern estate of Ormeau Ridge has three parks, walking tracks and child care centres, all within walking distance. There is a primary school, shops and public transport in Ormeau, 5 minutes drive and private primary and high schools within a short drive
It is only a couple of minutes from access to the M1, north or south, and the Ipswich Motorway, putting the Brisbane CBD, the Gold Coast and the western suburbs all within easy reach. Even the Brisbane airport is only half an hour away.
Moreton Bay and Ferries to the Bay islands are a short 30 minute drive, and there is whale watching available in season. For the kids, Dreamworld, Wet n Wild and Movieworld are also just a 20 minutes drive down the freeway - so why not buy a season pass!
*** Please note the property is currently rented for $550.00 per week until March 2021 ***
"RE/MAX Revolution Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement."