5 Baddesley Street,
Butler Western Australia 6036
Price: UNDER OFFER…!!!
DON'T DELAY..!!! THIS HOME HAS IT ALL..... POOL, HUGE KITCHEN, MASSIVE LIVING AREAS WITH A SECOND STOREY LOFT, REVERSE CYCLE A/C and SET ON A 640 METER BLOCK IN A QUIET STREET..!!! BE QUICK OR YOU WILL MISS OUT...!!!
Inspect this home....and your jaw will DROP!!!! Set on a huge 640 meter block and in a quiet location close to schools, shops and parks is this family home that has been purpose built to withstand the largest of families! The extras are endless and there is nothing else in Butler that compares in size for the price, if you're a serious buyer this has to be viewed NOW!!!
- A large master bedroom that comes with a walk in robe and private ensuite.
- The other three bedrooms are huge and feature built in robes.
- kids activity or study that can act as a fifth bedroom.
- Enter the home through the double front doors, step inside and be impressed with the high lofted ceilings and the upstairs can be used as a theatre room or parents retreat and has brilliant views across the estate.
- Mum will love the huge kitchen that has been completed with stainless steel Delonghi appliances, double fridge recess, heaps of bench space, overhead storage and a big pantry.
- The living areas will support the largest of families and includes a dining, open plan family area and games room.
The extras are endless and include reverse cycle air conditioning, larger double car garage with walk through side access, security screens to front windows and doors to allow the sea breeze, plenty of storage areas and sooo much more...!!!
Slide open the rear doors from the living and you enter the amazing entertaining area...!!! With a large patio that overlooks the gardens makes this very impressive, the pool area is sensational and as the house is set on a larger block the area is very private away from the surrounding neighbours.
This is a rare home, give it some love with some fresh flooring and a paint and this is a $600,000+ home. With too many extras to list you should call now and discover with your own eyes what it would be like to live in one of Butlers largest homes!