5 Birkdale Street,
Robina Queensland 4226
Price: Offers Over $1,149,000
RELAX ALL THE WORK HAS BEEN DONE - QUIET CENTRAL LOCATION - IMMACULATE PRESENTATION
WOW - You had better be quick for this home.
Conveniently located close to Bond University, Local Shopping Village, Robina Town Centre, Varsity College catchment, many private and public Schools, Train Station, Hospital and just a short drive to The Miami Beach and cafe precinct.
This well presented family home is elevated and offers many great features -
* Spacious open plan living with high ceilings and beautiful views.
* Dining area opening directly onto the outdoor entertainment area and spa.
* Quality custom built kitchen, complete with gas cooktop, plenty of cupboard space and servery window to outside.
* Ducted air conditioning - Zoned and reverse cycle.
* 4 large bedrooms. The master bedroom features a walk in robe, ensuite and sliding door to outside.
* The 4th bedroom is ideal for a teenage/parents retreat - with its own sitting area/office, high ceilings, ensuite and 3 auto sensor Velux electric skylights.
* 3 bathrooms - all of these are bedroom ensuites with the main having a separate toilet, basin and shower/bath areas.
* Family sized laundry.
* 6.6 Kilowatt solar electricity.
* 2 north facing covered outdoor entertainment areas complete with outdoor lighting.
* Sparkling saltwater pool with swim jets.
* Hot therapeutic spa.
* Double lock up garage.
* Side access with electric gate - ideal for a boat, caravan, trailer or additional cars.
* Fully fenced parcel of land.
* Low maintenance gardens and automatic irrigation system.
* Extra features include - 2 wine fridges, ceilings fans, heater towel rails, LED Lighting, insulation, water tank and garden shed.
* High rent potential.
With record low interest rates, high rental demands, increasing population and major infrastructure occurring on the Gold Coast - There may never be a better time to buy property in highly sought after Robina.