5 Bruntnell Street,
Kearneys Spring Queensland 4350
Open Home Details:
Saturday 11th, December 2021
Alert, Alert: This Gorgeous Cottage Is Now $365,000
THE PRICE IS RIGHT ALERT: this gorgeous Cottage can now be yours for $365,000.
CUTENESS ALERT: this one feels like a storybook everywhere you look!
FIRST UP, who's who?
- The Tenant is willing to move out for an Owner-Occupier, if needed
::: Otherwise, this Cottage currently earns $280/week until Feb 2022
FALL IN LOVE with the:
- High 12ft ceilings
- Recently repainted lounge room
::: With air-conditioning for total comfort
- Totally CHARMING KITCHEN
::: With the contemporary benefit of a dishwasher
- 2 spacious bedrooms, definitely created for sanctuary and rest
- A lovely renovated bathroom with private toilet and also a laundry area
- And the best possible internet connectivity with fibre to the home, not just the street
SO WHAT'S OUTSIDE?
- Attractive double carport at front
::: That's space for TWO CARS undercover
- A handy toolshed to the backyard
- And a rainwater tank too
OKAY SO WHAT'S NEARBY?
- 260m to Fast-Food options and Coles Express
- 300m to Nell E. Robinson Ovals and Park
- 920km to Kmart at Toowoomba Plaza
- 2.5km to Harristown Primary School
- 2.5km to Centenary Heights High School
- 3.6km to Grand Central Shopping Centre
THIS ONE GETS A 10/10 for the CUTE FACTOR and the PRICE FACTOR. It's so handy to Fast Food, Park, Ovals and Kmart. It's definitely the Charming Cottage you must have!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, The Jacqui Walker Team is standing by to answer your questions or to arrange your inspection. SEE THIS CHARMING COTTAGE IN HANDY KEARNEYS SPRING TODAY!
***USEFUL INFO with compliments of Jacqui Walker:
- Allotment Size: 506 sq mtrs
- Allotment Dimensions: 12.0m frontage x 42.0m deep
- Orientation: North
- Development Zoning: Mixed Density Residential
- Real Property Description: Lot 11 on Registered Plan 17186
- Recent General Rates: $1,036.08 net 1/2 yr approx
- Recent Water Access: $314.95 net 1/2 yr approx
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Internet: Connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- State School Zone: Harristown Primary (P-6, 2.5km); Centenary Heights High (7-12, 2.5km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.