Modern Living Meets Traditional Charm
It's true what they say - there's no place like home. And here on Forth St, you'll find a charming house ready to sweep you off your feet. Renovated and move in ready, this is your chance to create beautiful memories in a haven that blends modern living with traditional charm.
Standing proudly on a 774m2 block (easy converted into 2 titles) , period features including panelled walls and ceilings, ornate fretwork and casement windows are grounded by timber flooring, enhancing the home's character. Combined with a cool grey palette, they unite to create a modern oasis to relax or entertain in. At its heart sits the spacious kitchen with stone benchtops and warmed with red cedar cabinetry, plus take your pick where to unwind with two light-filled lounge rooms. Three bedrooms bask in beautiful natural light as well, with a modern bathroom to service the home. Or, at the day's end, treat yourself to the ultimate indulgence - a soak under the stars in the outdoor bath. Tucked away in a tranquil nook in the backyard, you'll feel your stress slip away.
Come together for celebrations with family and friends with a choice of alfresco areas to tempt you. A covered patio will be perfect whatever the weather, while the elevated balcony will be a sunny place to host guests. There's also a downstairs multi-purpose space with additional toilet, an ideal option to be converted into potential dual living.
- Renovated and move in ready haven that blends modern living with traditional charm
- Timber floors, fretwork, casement windows, panelled walls and ceilings combine with a cool grey palette
- Spacious kitchen with red cedar cabinetry, stone benchtops, new black sink, dishwasher and electric oven
- Two light-filled lounge rooms with Daikin air conditioners plus a dining zone
- King sized main bedroom with a 4 door walk-in robe and new Daikin air-conditioning unit
- Two more bedrooms with double built-in robes and one with an air-conditioning unit
- Contemporary bathroom with full height tiling, new tapware, vanity and a separate toilet
- The ultimate indulgence - a soak under the stars in the outdoor bath
- Multi purpose room downstairs with storage and renovated toilet
- Covered alfresco patio and open air patio
- Single garage with automatic door & double garage, bore water and pump
- Rental appraisal and rates on request
- Property details are lot 77 and lot 78 which can be converted back into 2 titles making it a great investment opportunity. (This information is general only and the buyer will need to research further)
Why make South Mackay your first choice in suburbs?
There are simply so many good reasons to love living in South Mackay! As well as being within a few minutes of the CBD, within a three km radius you'll find a variety of sporting fields, state and private primary and secondary schools, shops, and beaches. Only a 1 minute drive to privates schools Saint Mary's & Mercy College and less than 5 mins drive to Saint Patrick's private school. Also close to public schools. Need to travel? Mackay Airport is just a five minute drive away, plus ample public transport is accessible.
To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact sales consultant The Leanne Druery Team from RE/MAX Results.
Leanne - 0412 758 727
Kerri - 0417 710 559
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.