5 Hayes St,
Wakerley Queensland 4154
Price: All Offers Considered
Tranquil Bushland Setting.. Low Maintenance Living In A Cul-De-Sac location
Make the move early in 2024 with this quality home in a tightly held cul-de-sac. 5 Hayes Street offers a well-designed floor plan that will suit the family looking for low maintenance with plenty of space.
Located in the ever-popular Mossvale estate and offering an outdoor retreat with bushland views that will be your place to relax. Step inside the double door entry to the foyer and reveal your very own private sanctuary and enjoy living your best family life here. With separate internal living zones providing ample space for the whole family to spread out and relax, you will simply love cooking in the well-appointed and spacious kitchen that provides connectivity to the internal living spaces, all while taking in the stunning vistas, or with ease and flow, step outside to entertain away on your oversized covered entertaining deck to the rear that stretches the entire length of the home. This is definitely a unique opportunity. Book your inspection today. Don't wait to be told it's under contract.
Located in a super quiet position towards the front of the Estate and just a few minutes walk to Mossvale's biggest and best park with bike and walking tracks the whole family will love it here. Jump in your car and you will only be a few minutes to Gumdale State School, Moreton Bay College, Mayfair Village, Eastside Village, and 10 minutes to Manly Boat Harbour, Westfield Carindale, and the Gateway Motorway, everything is at your fingertips. Come and see why everyone loves living in the Mossvale estate!
- North facing in a cul-de-sac with play equipment in the front yard
- 4 Good sized bedrooms, master includes walk-in robe and ensuite
- 2 large bathrooms (includes ensuite), separate toilet
- Home office or 5th bedroom
- Internal laundry with direct outdoor access
- Great separation with two internal living zones
- Open plan kitchen flowing effortlessly to oversized entertaining deck and stunning bushland vistas
- Low-maintenance living, immaculate in presentation, and well-maintained
- Room for a boat or caravan for those who want to lock up and travel
- Great storage options, including access to ceiling storage
- Double-car garage with ample shelving and Epoxy flooring
* Rainwater tank & 9.8kw Solar System
* Rendered brick construction with colourbond roof
* Security system, window, and door security screens throughout
Put this on your must inspect list as homes like this do not last long!