5 Jade Close,
Darling Heights Queensland 4350
Facelift Complete! New Internal Paint & New Carpets. Nice.
This property has been given a Brand new face lift with New internal paint and New carpets.
- 3 built-in bedrooms
- Lounge with natural gas outlet
- Casual family/dining area adjacent to the kitchen
- Kitchen with gas stove, rangehood and breakfast bar
- Main bathroom contains both a bath and a shower with separate toilet
- Entertain your guests in the covered outdoor entertainment area
- Security screens fitted to doors and windows
- Single lock-up garage with internal access
- This property is also fenced on 2 sides in a quiet cul-de-sac
Situated in a convenient location in a quiet cul-de-sac in Darling Heights, this lowset brick and colorbond features 3 built-ins bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1 garage. This home boasts a large separate lounge, combined dining and kitchen with plenty of cupboards, plus a gas stove and electric oven, covered entertainment area. Security screens have been fitted to all doors and windows and with a fully secured single garage that offers internal access, offers peace of mind. This home is close to parks, the University of Southern Queensland and Drayton Shopping Centre.
Other helpful information:
School Catchment:- Darling Heights states school. 3 min drive, 10 min walk
University of Southern Queensland:- 4 Min Drive, 10 min walk
Drayton Shopping Centre:- 5 min Drive , 10 min walk
Parks:- 2 min walk
Rates:- approximately $970 nett per half year
Water - $270 Access charge, plus consumption
Call Harsha for a private inspection on 0423 672 332