5 Lilac Street,
Daisy Hill Queensland 4127
Price: Offers over $595,000!
Open Home Details:
Saturday 23rd, January 2021
An absolute tradie's delight on a sprawling 3/4-acre!
Offering two huge sheds with room for your home-based business as well as space to tinker with cars or indulge in your favourite hobby. After a hard day of work, you can return home and splash in the pool before enjoying a cold one as the sun sets; the possibilities and options are endless.
Inside, the layout is bright and welcoming with plenty of room for a growing family to spread out and relax. There are three good-size bedrooms upstairs, all with built-in robes and two with cooling air-conditioning for the summer. The kitchen overlooks the outdoor area and is perfect for the home chef and adjoins the light-filled living room and dining area ready for you to relax.
Ensuring flexibility is the huge lower-level with two separate studio rooms, each with ample space and their own brand new ensuites. The two expansive legal-height rooms are ready to be used for any extra living space you need whether that is a home office or guest accommodation.
Step out to the rear yard where even more space awaits. The in-ground pool promises hours of fun this summer while the DIY enthusiast or the tradie will relish the two huge sheds with power. There's room to store your next project as well as create a base for your business along with storing tools, your ute and more.
The green thumb can indulge their passion for gardening and there is room for a granny flat if you want to accommodate extended family or even off-set your mortgage with the second income from renting the site.
- Sprawling 3,068sqm block offering plenty of space
- An in-ground pool surrounded by gardens
- A 9x9m shed and a 6x9m shed with power
- Accommodation for up to ten cars, plus off-street parking
- A spacious five-bedroom dual living home
- Huge lower-level is legal height, ready for many uses
- Insulation and three air-conditioners for complete comfort
- Many fruit tree's including Mango, Lychee, Macadamia & a lime tree
- Walk to the local cafe and Daisy Hill State School
- Just a 5-minute drive to the Hyperdome Shopping Centre
- Quick access to the highway provides a faster commute
- Just 30 minutes to Brisbane and 50 minutes to the Gold Coast
"RE/MAX Revolution Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement."