5 Pioneer Street,
Mount Pleasant Queensland 4740
Price: Offers from $379,000
Pioneer home Perfectly Positioned
This captivating lowset brick home has some new internal renovations including the gorgeous kitchen, lounge and dining room plus the main bathroom. Renovated by reputable Modure Constructions you will fall in love with the new kitchen complete with modern appliances. The choice of new flooring and new internal paint is on point with current trends.
Some of the many delightful features of this property include:
- A lovely courtyard entry to the front door which leads into a delightful open planned lounge, kitchen and dining
- Striking kitchen with plenty of storage and cupboard space complete with soft closing drawers, near new oven and cooktop
- Good size main bedroom which can fit the Queen size bed easily
- All bedrooms include ceiling fans, built-ins and split system air-conditioning
- Renovated main bathroom with shower, vanity, and separate toilet
- Separate huge rumpus room that has access from the carport. This can be utilised as a massive games room, second media or potentially a fourth bedroom or granny flat
- New interior paint to suit all styles of furniture
- Rattan textured built ins are in vogue again!
- Outdoor entertainment areas conveniently located near the kitchen
- Double carport plus a powered shed to store all the tools
- Lovely yard. Step down a couple of steps and you have more yard with access from Hillside Terrace. You could easily put in a pool or another shed
- Extra's include screens throughout, fenced down the side and some of the backyard
- Lowset, solid home in convenient and quiet neighbourhood of Mt Pleasant, close to schools, shops, medical facilities and sporting fields
- Rates are approx. $1786 per half year
- Rental appraisal available on request
Why Make Mount Pleasant your First Choice in Suburbs?
Conveniently located with only a few minutes from Mt Pleasant Shopping Centre and only 10 minutes to the Mackay CBD plus local schools, sporting facilities and tavern are all only minutes away. If you have been looking for an affordable, cosy home with most of the big renovations completed, this property is the one for you. To view the property or if you would like further information, please contact Leanne Druery from RE/MAX Results today!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.