5 Stenhouse Street,
Mount Low Queensland 4818
Price: Price reduced to $769,000
TWO YEAR OLD HOUSE AND GRANNY FLAT PLUS SHED ON 4000sqm BLOCK
If you have a large extended family then this two year old property will be just what you have been searching for. The main house is four bedrooms, two bathrooms, open plan living & dining, fifth room (that could be a fifth bedroom, small theatre room, games room or home office) plus two bays of the triple garage. The granny flat is separated from the main house by a large courtyard and the garage and provides two more bedrooms, two way bathroom, large open plan living & dining, full kitchen and one bay of the triple garage. All up that is six or even seven bedrooms if you utilise the small theatre room as a bedroom.
Only two years old and presenting in new condition this thoughtfully designed residence was completed by Gedoun Constructions in 2019. Sitting on a huge fully fenced 4000sqm block you have all the peace and privacy you need. The large block provides endless space for the largest of pools and storage of caravans or machinery. There is a 9m x 6m powered shed with double width roller door at the front and a single width roller door and PA door on the side. 5kw grid connected solar power, solar powered double front gates, 2 x 20,000litre and 1 x 3000litre water tanks, and a concrete path all the way around the house and granny flat are just some of the extras the owners have added in.
* King sized carpeted master bedroom with equally proportioned walk in robe and modern ensuite with larger than standard shower recess is well separated from the other bedrooms
* Three more carpeted queen sized bedrooms plus a small theatre room (located at the front of the house) that could be used as a large fifth bedroom or study if required
* Family bathroom has a separate bath and a large walk in shower with the toilet in a separate room
* Open plan tiled living and dining off the kitchen and accesses the patio through sliding glass doors
* Well laid out kitchen has an island bench that doubles as a breakfast bar, electric appliances, large plumbed fridge space and a large walk in butlers style pantry
* Large internal laundry and large walk in linen storage
* Wall mounted fold up clothes line
* Triple garage has a double width panel door to provide two car accommodation for the main house as well as a single panel lift door to the third bay to provide single car accommodation for the granny flat
* Two king sized carpeted bedrooms both with built in robes
* Two way bathroom with large walk in shower - perfect for the older generation
* Large tiled open plan living & dining space
* Full sized kitchen with electric appliances, plenty of bench & storage space and a large fridge space
* Two door linen storage plus a euro laundry concealed in a cupboard
* All doorways are wider than standard to provide easy wheelchair access
* Triple garage has one bay allocated to the granny flat and also provides a second toilet
* Wall mounted folding clothes line
* Three entry points - one from the garage, one from the side and one from the back onto the spacious patio
We are quite confident you won't find a better set up for extended family living. Where else are you going to find somewhere that can provide seven bedrooms if needed all set on a large 4000sqm block in a semi-rural setting only 20 minutes from the city, hospital, shopping centres, army barracks and university.
Motivated owners plans have changed and they are now moving south to be closer to family. Call the agent now to arrange an inspection.