50 Cortess Street,
Harristown Queensland 4350
This Is The Last Sensational Unit Here
TICK TOCK, countdown on. 3 Units now sold here. LAST ONE!
CREATED to delight your senses and inspire your day, there's twenty thousand reasons to love it here because this final Unit is eligible for $15k First Home Owners' Grant AND $5,000 Regional Boost!
WITH #SENSATIONAL STREET APPEAL, 50 Cortess Street is secured by automatic gates for your peace of mind ... and I love the brick and render elements, and the sophisticated landscaping!!
LET'S TAKE A CLOSER LOOK at UNIT 3:
- Last one. I SAID: ' Last One !!! '
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a Single automatic internal Garage
- Set behind automatic security gates for more peace of mind
- Attractive external design appeal
- Stone surfaces to vogue kitchen with gorgeous tones, designer lighting and stylish tiles
---- Forget after-dinner chores with the premium stainless-steel dishwasher
---- Also electric cooking, quality stainless-steel appliances and pantry
- The best days off and easy evenings are waiting for you in the open-plan living and dining room
---- Soft tones capture easy living
---- There's reverse-cycle air conditioning here!
- The covered entertainment area is made for selfies and laughter with family and friends
- 2 bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes
- Soak the cares of the day away in the vogue bathroom with soaker bath, separate shower with rainwater head, and a vogue vanity
- Separate main toilet
- Get an #easy arrival home via the internal automatic Garage
HARRISTOWN is so central, so WHAT'S NEARBY?
- 400m to lovely park on Eiser St
- 700m to Tower Shopping Village
- 1.6km Harristown Primary and High Schools
- 1.7km to Concordia College
- 2.0km to Toowoomba Kmart Plaza
- 2.2km to USQ
- 3.4km to Grand Central and CBD
THIS IS the perfect match of brand-new affordability, security and style.
NOW IS THE MOMENT to select the very last Unit here.
SO FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, I'm standing by for your call or message to answer your questions or to book your LOOK AT UNIT 3.
***USEFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker:
- Builder: Nick Ruhle Homes
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN on Fibre-To-The-Node (FTTN) technology
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- General Rates: Approx $950.00 net per unit 1/2 yr
- Water Access: Approx $290.00 net per unit 1/2 yr + use
- Body Corp: Approx $400.00 per unit per quarter
---- This quarterly payment covers building insurance, sinking fund and outdoor upkeep giving you your weekends back!
- State School Zone: Harristown Primary (P-6, 1.6km) and Harristown High (7-12, 1.6km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.