#Popular With 50% Sold. See Final 2 Options Here!
IT'S #POPULAR HERE with 50% already Sold.
FINAL 2 - each different - so now is the moment to select your favourite!
CREATED to delight your senses and inspire your day, there's twenty thousand reasons to love it here because these Units are eligible for $15k First Home Owners' Grant AND $5,000 Regional Boost!
WITH #SENSATIONAL STREET APPEAL, these spectacular brand-new Units are secured by automatic gates for your peace of mind ... and I love the brick and render elements, and the sophisticated landscaping!!
LET'S STEP INSIDE and discover each gorgeous option:
::::::: Unit 3 | Perfect Price For First-Home Buyers | $319k
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a Single automatic internal Garage
- Set behind automatic security gates for more peace of mind
- Attractive external design appeal
- Stone surfaces to vogue kitchen with gorgeous tones, designer lighting and stylish tiles
---- Forget after-dinner chores with the premium stainless-steel dishwasher
---- Also electric cooking, quality stainless-steel appliances and pantry
- The best days off and easy evenings are waiting for you in the open-plan living and dining room
---- Soft tones capture easy living
---- There's reverse-cycle air conditioning here!
- The covered entertainment area is made for selfies and laughter with family and friends
- 2 bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes
- Soak the cares of the day away in the vogue bathroom with soaker bath, separate shower with rainwater head, and a vogue vanity
- Separate main toilet
- Get an #easy arrival home via the internal automatic Garage
::::::: Unit 4 | Extra-Large Masterpiece Unit | $419k
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a Double automatic internal Garage
- Set privately at the rear of these gorgeous Units
- Behind automatic security gates for optimum security
- Extra-large floorplan boasts a formal entry
- Get sophisticated tones to the designer kitchen with stone surfaces, stylish tiling and designer lighting
---- Hit start and forget dishes with the stainless-steel dishwasher
---- Also premium stainless-steel appliances, electric cooking and a pantry
- This overlooks the beautiful light-filled open-plan living and dining area which offers reverse-cycle air conditioning
- All seamlessly flows to an extra-wide undercover entertainment area, definitely created for happiness!
- The master bedroom captures a perfect garden outlook
---- With the walk-in-robe you want
---- And a vogue Ensuite with rainhead to the large shower, vanity and toilet
---- Also reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Built-in robes to additional bedrooms ... 3 bedrooms total in Unit 4
- Add bubbles and take a long soak in the bathtub to the main bathroom with vanity, or rejuvenate under the rainhead shower
- Separate main toilet
- Stylish European laundry
- And the #private arrival home you want, via the automatic Double Garage
---- Nothing overlooked: there's seamless flooring to garage floor surface
---- There's an extra-long storage cupboard here too!
HARRISTOWN is so central, so WHAT'S NEARBY?
- 400m to lovely park on Eiser St
- 700m to Tower Shopping Village
- 1.6km Harristown Primary and High Schools
- 1.7km to Concordia College
- 2.0km to Toowoomba Kmart Plaza
- 2.2km to USQ
- 3.4km to Grand Central and CBD
THE PERFECT MATCH of sophisticated design, security and style, NOW IS THE MOMENT to choose from the FINAL 2 OPTIONS HERE.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, I'm standing by for your call or inbox to answer your questions or to book your LOOK AT THESE SOPHISTICATED UNITS!
***USEFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker:
- Builder: Nick Ruhle Homes
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN on Fibre-To-The-Node (FTTN) technology
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- General Rates: Approx $950.00 net per unit 1/2 yr
- Water Access: Approx $290.00 net per unit 1/2 yr + use
- Body Corp: Approx $400.00 per unit per quarter
---- This quarterly payment covers building insurance, sinking fund and outdoor upkeep giving you your weekends back!
- State School Zone: Harristown Primary (P-6, 1.6km) and Harristown High (7-12, 1.6km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.