50 MINCHIN DRIVE,
Minchinbury New South Wales 2770
Price: JUST LISTED | Two-Storey Brick Home
PROPERTY LAUNCH | Saturday 10th April 2021
Whether you're looking for your first home, next home or investment property, this two-storey brick home satisfies all. With a teenage retreat for the extended family, this home offers a perfect next move for you and your family.
In an ideal lifestyle location, the property is a short distance to school, shops, hospital, cafes and eateries as well as a variety of nearby transport options.
The benefits of buying this home are:
* Four (4) generous sized bedrooms, three (3) with built ins
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite plus screened balcony
* Exquisite kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop and stainless-steel
* Multiple living rooms
* Wet bar
* Formal and informal dining area
* Sophisticated 3-way bathroom tiled to the ceiling
* Internal Laundry with Powder room
* Ducted air conditioning all throughout the house.
* Recreation/Games Room/Teenage Retreat with air conditioning
* Internal access to Double Lockup Garage
* Covered alfresco area with barbecue area and spa perfect for entertaining family and friends.
* Well maintained landscaped gardens and lawns
* 150m walk to Bus stop
* 150m walk to Minchinbury Shops, and
* 350m away from Minchinbury Public School
* 1.1km via Minchin Drive and GWH to Minchinbury Community Hospital
* 4.2km via Rupertswood Road to Mount Druitt Hospital
Be prepared to get excited once you inspect this amazing home so what are you waiting for, call Gizzelle now on 0428 934 618 for your private inspection or for further information.
DISCLAIMER: The above information is believed to be correct and accurate, however, RE/MAX does not guarantee its accuracy and we urge prospective buyers to make their own enquiries if necessary.