50 Salterforth Road,
Butler Western Australia 6036
Price: High $200,000's - Low $300,000's
INVEST OR NEST!
HOME OPEN CANCELLED - PROPERTY IS UNDER OFFER
Welcome to 50 Salterforth, located in the Brighton Junction Estate – the perfect choice for the astute investor, young family starting out or downsizer!
Situated on a low maintenance corner block and hidden behind stylish slat fencing and border hedge, this home's sleek rendered appearance with feature stone walls ensures that it oozes curb side appeal!
Step inside where neutral tones and a mixture of cool tiles and warm carpets create a sense of comfort.
The queen size master bedroom, with two feature windows, boasts a walk-in robe and a modern ensuite.
The good-sized minor bedrooms both have floor to ceiling double sliding robes and share a modern family bathroom.
Step through to the heart of the home where the open plan lounge, dining and kitchen, offset by a wall of windows, create a sense of space and flow.
The kitchen features a centre island, modern cabinetry and quality benchtops.
The spacious lounge and dining area, with a split system aircon, will ensure well-being all year round.
LOOKING FOR AN ALFRESCO? Look no further as this home has one bordered by a small area of artificial lawn and paving!
Complementing this home is a stack of features which include;
- Roller shutters fitted to north and west sides of property
- Alarm system
- 3 bedrooms complete with robes
- 2 stylish and modern bathrooms
- Neutral tiling throughout main living area
- Carpets to bedrooms
- Quality benchtops in kitchen and large fridge recess, stainless steel appliances
- Split system air-conditioning units in main living area and Bedroom 2
- Spacious courtyard for entertaining
- Separate one car, remote control garage with extra height
- Lock up gates at front of property
- No common walls - no strata fees
- Approximate rental return is $300 a week