10.24 Ha with the potential to gain a second income....
These days families come first, this fantastic 10.24 ha property offers the country's lifestyle and privacy close to the M3 for commuters and ten minutes to the Bribie Island for families who enjoy the sun and the surf.
Bring on the charm with the original four bedrooms; one bathroom renovated Queenslander; with new paint and floor covering, kitchen with ample bench space and cupboards. A more than generous shed and workshop, three car lock up garage out the back, which would make any man feel right at home.
You will love this magnificent second home built in 2015; stunning four bedrooms, two bathrooms with the WOW!! Factor when walking through the front door. It has a spacious master bedroom with his and her walk-in robes and a modern, stylish ensuite-extra storage in the ceiling with a retractable and stairs up into the roof.
This home's sophisticated layout is well planned, with an open plan kitchen, dining and living area, which opens onto the enclosed veranda giving the property a cool flowing effect.
The home's heart is the kitchen with stylish Caesar Stone benchtops, butler's pantry, five-burner gas cooktop and electric oven, easy to clean Melamine cabinetry doors, island bench, soft-touch draws and breakfast bar for entraining friends and family.
This fantastic home offers a seamless flow throughout and caters for a peaceful, serene lifestyle. Connect with family and friends and enjoy a beautiful and friendly environment.
With the property's size and water storage having excellent potential to pay for itself, rent returns for both homes are $1,000.00 or more per week.
Agistment for horses can bring approximately $62,000 per year, the spring-fed dam that never runs dry, and well-managed paddocks.
Extra features Queenslander
* Carpet throughout.
* Deck of the back, front and side.
* Laundry off the side deck.
* Workshed plus three bay lock-up garage behind the original home 36m x 13 m with
mezzanine floor, and granny flat off the back.
* Solar Power and Panels (16 Panels) 5 KW Inverter.
* Rumpus/gym room.
*Water tanks 2 x 23,000
* Inground freshwater pool.
* Chicken Coop with open stable.
* 5 Bay Machinery.
* Spring fed dam.
* Internal fenced paddocks with water.
* Four bedrooms, master has walk-in robe and ensuite.
* Media Room with cavity doors.
* Stylish laundry with a sophisticated benchtop and ample amounts of storage,
* Air-conditioning and fans throughout.
* Carpet in the bedrooms with tiles throughout.
* Etra storage in the roof cavity.
* Shed at the back of the new home with three-bay lock up garage and five open bays.
Machinery shed 12 m x 12 m with lean-to.
* 2 x 32,000 concrete water tanks
* Taylex septic system. Â·
There is so much more to this fantastic property and is well worth a viewing, call Sue for an inspection today.