516/110-114 James Ruse Drive,
Rosehill New South Wales 2142
Price: FOR SALE I CONTACT AGENT
When Numbers Matter! Studio Apartment with City Views
Delightfully stylish 5th floor studio apartment is a rare gem with stunning elevated district views towards Rosehill Race Course and the city. Being ultra convenient, apartment 516 enjoys walking access to Rosehill train station, major bus stops, local shopping and quality schools and Universities.
Fully furnished and providing modern inclusions, this designer studio is nestled in a hotel style complex with access to a swimming pool, gym and a full service restaurant.
When numbers matter, this property opens itself to a plethora of buyers and opportunities - whether it be by an owner occupier, investor, first home buyer or someone looking for the ultimate crash pad where lifestyle is important.
Premium Features Include:
- Large bedroom with deluxe queen sized bed
- Refreshed interiors throughout with quality modern fittings
- Modern kitchenette is fitted with stone bench tops and dishwasher
- Bar fridge and microwave, mirrored built in robes
- Ducted air conditioning throughout, bathroom includes a quality washer/dryer
- Features 24 hour reception, access to pool, spa and gymnasium
- Steps to trains, moments to the M4 for an easy city commute
- An easy walk to Parramatta CBD and University of Western Sydney
- Ideal investment, crash pad, first home or superannuation purchase
Strata Approx – $1880.00pq
Water Approx – $153.00pq
Rates Approx – $188.00pq
Rental Approx - $300-$350pw gross rental income or estimated 6% net yield
Total Size: 28sqm
Contact Matt Roffe of RE/MAX Kelly Roffe Group on 0421 742 226. Private Appointments Welcomed.