52 Higgins Road,
Blanchview Queensland 4352
Price: Make an offer! $800,000 + expected
Enormous, Modern 5 Bedroom Home on Acreage With Grand Views
This beautifull split level home, built on a large scale has everything you need and more. Downstairs boasts 2 bedrooms (both with built ins), large combined bathroom & laundry, combined kitchen & living area, storage room, utilities room and double garage. Upstairs oozes grandeur with large open plan living, dining & kitchen areas. Most upstairs rooms open out onto the wide deck built with glass panels to ensure not one bit of view goes unseen. The large master bedroom has a walk in robe as well as ensuite complete with spa bath overlooking the mountains. Upstairs you will also find a big modern bathroom and 2 more bedrooms, 1 with wall to wall built in. This property is all on solar power, stored in utilities room. Property is also run on tank water only, but water shouldn't be an issue with 3 big tanks. The views are magnificent and this home was built to soak them all up. Properties like this rarely come on the market so get in quick before this property is snatched up!
- Wrap around deck absorbing the stunning views
- Fully self-contained duel living upstairs and downstairs
- 18.15 Acres, fully fenced, backs onto Mt Whitestone
- 15 klm to Toowoomba CBD, Centenary Heights catchment area.
- 10m x 6m shed, mostly cleared, lush grazing
- Endless possibilities, ideal for Air BNB