5/27 BARLOW STREET,
Cambridge Park New South Wales 2747
Price: JUST LISTED |OPEN HOME CANCELLED, Call 0428 934618
Please Call or SMS Gizzelle now on 0428 934 618 for your private inspection or for further informati
**Ideal First Home or Investment Property
It's rare to come across a more attractive first home opportunity that is equally appealing as an investment than this sophisticated townhouse.
In an ideal lifestyle location, the property is close to Kingswood train station, shops, schools, cafes and eateries as well as a variety of nearby transport options plus it is only a short drive to Nepean Hospital and Penrith CBD.
The benefits of buying this property are:
* Three (3) generous sized bedrooms all fitted with built in robes
* Main bedroom with ensuite plus split system air conditioning
* Open plan living filled with natural light
* Contemporary kitchen
* Separate Dining
* Main bathroom with separate shower and bath tub
* Study nook perfect for those working from home
* Under-stairs storage
* Internal laundry with extra toilet
* 3X Split System air conditioning
* Secure lock up garage with internal access
* Second car space
* Side access
* Low maintenance backyard
* Front and rear patio ideal for entertaining friends and family or just for your children and/or pets to enjoy
* Total area including car space and yard is 234m2
Offering dual entrances with internal access through the garage, this home provides the security of a single lock up garage and a second car space. A small boutique complex of 12 townhouses with a pet friendly attitude.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity call Gizzelle Powell now on 0428934618 for your private inspection or for further information.
DISCLAIMER: The above information is believed to be correct and accurate, however, RE/MAX does not guarantee its accuracy and we urge prospective buyers to make their own enquiries if necessary. All drawings and images are for illustrative purposes only and should be used as a guide only.
COVID19 INSPECTION POLICY:
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community.
We do welcome you to attend our inspections, however kindly request that you:
* Wear a mask - our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask.
* Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square meters.
* Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a "Look don't Touch" policy to keep everyone safe.
* Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell.
* Make use of the complimentary hand sanitizer provided at all viewings.