5/32-34 DERBY STREET,
Kingswood New South Wales 2747
Price: JUST LISTED | OPEN HOME CANCELLED Contact Agent
Please Call or SMS Gizzelle Powell on 0428934618 for One-on-one or Virtual Inspections
** DUE TO THE NEW COVID RESTRICTIONS WE WILL BE CONDUCTING PRIVATE ONE ON ONE INSPECTIONS ONLY, CALL OR SMS GIZZELLE POWELL ON 0428 934 618 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION **
3-BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE IN THE HEART OF KINGSWOOD
It's rare to come across a more attractive first home opportunity that is equally appealing as an investment than this sophisticated townhouse. Perfect for First home buyers or Astute Investors seeking easy maintenance living in the heart of Kingswood.
In an ideal lifestyle location, the property is close to Kingswood train station, Nepean Hospital, Western Sydney university, schools, shops and amenities.
The benefits of buying this property are:
* Natural light filled living room
* Main bedroom downstairs with built-in robe and ensuite
* Two (2) generous sized bedrooms upstairs with built-in robes and study nook
* The study nook is perfect for those working from home
* Contemporary kitchen with gas cooktop, rangehood and dishwasher.
* Main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
* Internal laundry with Extra toilet
* Ducted air conditioning throughout the house
* Spacious backyard perfect for BBQ or entertaining family and friends
* Secured lockup garage
* 500m via Derby St to Nepean Hospital
* Western Sydney University, Kingswood Train station, Nepean Hospital, shops, cafes and eateries as well as a variety of nearby transport options all within walking distance.
This property could be an addition to your property portfolio or you could turn it in a much-loved home.
I encourage you to not miss this great opportunity. Call or SMS Gizzelle now on 0428 934 618 for your private inspection or for further information.
DISCLAIMER: The above information is believed to be correct and accurate, however, RE/MAX Lifestyle Marketing does not guarantee its accuracy and we urge prospective buyers to make their own enquiries if necessary. Virtual furniture for illustration purposes only.
COVID19 INSPECTION POLICY:
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community.
We do welcome you to attend our inspections, however kindly request that you:
* Wear a mask - our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask.
* Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square meters.
* Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a "Look don't Touch" policy to keep everyone safe.
* Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell.
* Make use of the complimentary hand sanitizer provided at all viewings.