5/32 Macaulay Street,
Coorparoo Queensland 4151
Price: Negotiating all offers
Open Home Details:
Saturday 19th, September 2020
Updated and Ready to Move In - Perfect First Home!
Offering a convenient lifestyle, this freshly painted 2 bedroom apartment in a complex of just 6, is beautifully presented and boasts light filled interiors. The single level layout has been cleverly designed to provide a relaxed living and entertaining environment where privacy and convenience merge with great success. The north facing terrace with beautiful city views is truly an extension of the interior with sliding doors seamlessly merging inside to out.
The updated kitchen showcases ample bench and storage space and quality stainless steel appliances. The air-conditioned master bedroom with a built-in robe and ceiling fan is large enough to take a queen or king size bed. The stylishly updated central bathroom offers a shower, toilet and vanity. As an added bonus, the property comprises of a large car garage with remote access plus extra storage for your motorbike or gym gear.
Features at a glance
- Freshly painted throughout
- Lounge room with balcony taking in city views
- Queen/king size main bedroom with built-in robe & ceiling fan
- Second bedroom comprises ceiling fan & built in wardrobe
- Air-conditioned living area & main bedroom
- Large secure undercover car park with remote lock up
- Well-appointed kitchen with ample bench & storage space
- Generous central bathroom comes complete with vanity, shower & toilet
- Alfresco terrace, perfect for taking in the city views
- New timber venetian blinds & window furnishings throughout
When privacy and locality are key, this beautiful apartment will be at the top of your list. Leave your car in the garage and take advantage of the excellent public transport including the nearby Coorparoo train station. Walking distance to schools, cafes, restaurants and local shops including Dendi Cinemas in the brand new lifestyle precinct of Coorparoo Square. A short walk to public transport also provides easy access to the CBD (only 6 kms). Just minutes to the Princess Alexandra and Greenslopes Hospital, QUT and Griffith University. This apartment has it all!
Don't miss out on the great opportunity! Call Carol today on 0408 188 021.