5/340 Hume Street,
Centenary Heights Queensland 4350
Get This Premium Near-New Unit In Perfect Centenary Heights
THIS SENSATIONAL MOVE by Jacqui Walker Sells is your opportunity to acquire a premium near-new unit featuring a stylish kitchen, a spacious open-plan living and dining area and striking designer bathroom and ensuite themes.
CURRENTLY TENANTED earning $330.00 per week and first sold in 2017 by a highly-regarded Unit Developer, this well-positioned fantastic Unit offers you:
- A large lounge room for Netflix and chill
- This flows to a spacious dining area
- The undercover outdoor entertainment zone has been created for happiness! Who will you invite?
- Stylish kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances including gas cooking, stone benches, a large pantry and dishwasher
- Master bedroom with designer ensuite and reverse-cycle air conditioning
- 2 built-in bedrooms total
- Main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Separate main toilet
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning to the living area and the main bedroom
- Blackbutt wood floors and plush carpets to bedrooms
- Automatic single garage with internal access for your secure arrival home
- Plenty of storage
- Neutral colours throughout
- Fully-fenced very private courtyard
- 520 metres to large open space of Nell E. Robinson park & oval
- 1.6km to Kmart (Toowoomba Plaza)
- 1.8km to Centenary Heights High School
- 2.4km to Middle Ridge Primary School
INVESTORS - Toowoomba is booming:
- $1.6 billion Second Range Crossing now open
- $40m Pulse Data Centre now operating, the cornerstone of Twba Technology Park
- All eyes are on the new Airport, Inland Rail and Industrial Park
- Multiple CBD laneways gentrifying into food-oriented precincts
- $500m Grand Central Shopping Centre redevelopment has been completed
IT'S SIMPLY PERFECT HERE! I love the sensational design and emphasis on easy living.
THE BEST MOVE begins with a look. I'm waiting for your call or inbox to answer your questionsor to confirm your desired appointment time. INSPECTION WILL IMPRESS.
***HELPFUL RESEARCH by Jacqui Walker Sells:
- Age: Construction completed late 2016, first sold early 2017
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Rentak Income: Carning 5.85% gross rent yield, $360.00 per week
- Body Corp: $380.00 net 1/4 approx.
- Recent general rates: $988.15 net 1/2 yr
- Recent water access: $292.59 net 1/2 yr + use
- Internet: Connect to NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- State School Zone: Middle Ridge Primary (P-6, 2.4km) and Centenary Heights High (7-12, 1.8km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to verify all quoted figures and amounts.