5/4 Alistair Street,
Glenvale Queensland 4350
See This Sensational Unit In Glenvale.
THIS SENSATIONAL UNIT in Glenvale is made for less-chores at weekends and totally easy-evenings - because you've worked hard for it!
I FIRST SOLD this Unit brand-new in 2015,
and now's your chance to LOVE everything the current Owners are going to miss so much.
- Light-filled, airy dining and living room
::::: Look at those sleek large tiles throughout
::::: And reverse-cycle air conditioning for comfort all-seasons
- 2 good-sized bedrooms
::::: Both with built-in robes and privacy blinds
- Island-bench to kitchen
::::: Sophisticated stone surfaces
::::: Quality stainless-steel appliances and electric cooking
::::: Ahh, yes, a dishwasher for easier evenings
- Alfresco covered outdoor area for entertaining ... and THE BEST selfies together!
::::: Easy-care garden
::::: So private
::::: It's fully-fenced, too
- Designer bathroom with bathtub, vogue vanity and separate shower
- Get an easy arrival home via the automatic internal garage
::::: There's a recessed tiled laundry area here to the side
- And linen and broom storage to the hallway
BUILT BY respected Millennium Homes in 2015, this development of 6 strata-titled Units was a popular sell-out thanks to its SUPERB finishes, muted tones and QUALITY fittings.
SO WHAT'S NEARBY?
- 900m to Glenvale Primary School
- 1.2km to Coles Glenvale
- 3.3km to Glenvale Park with basketball & tennis court, picnic gazebo & BBQ's, shade-covered playground & learn-to-cycle pathways
- 3.4km to Harristown High School
- 3.6km to Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre
- 5.3km to CBD/Grand Central Shopping Centre
MADE FOR EASIER LIVING and happy relaxation, nothing's overlooked here, so your inspection is DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we're standing by right now to answer your questions or to book your look. OR join us at the next open. EITHER WAY: SEE & LIVE EASY!
***HELPFUL DETAILS courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- Internet: Connect to NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- General Rates: Approx. $990.00 net 1/2 yr
- Water Access: Approx. $305.00 net 1/2 yr + tenant to pay use
- Body Corp: Approx. $425.00 net quarter
- State School Zone: Glenvale Primary (P-6, 900m); Harristown High (7-12, 3.4km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.