54 Dunne Street,
Harristown Queensland 4350
Price: Offers Over $599,000
Open Home Details:
Saturday 2nd, December 2023
Meet this 2-Storey, Family Haven of EPIC PROPORTIONS!
HARSHA KUMARASINGHE for the Jacqui Walker Sells Team proudly presents this spacious, two-level gem PERFECT FOR A LARGE FAMILY!
FEATURING FIVE ROOMS - USED AS BEDROOMS, 2 bathrooms, and a host of outstanding features, this home is a remarkable find. Whether you're a savvy investor, intrigued by the $650 per week rental income until March next year, or an eager owner-occupier ready to call this place home next March, there's something here FOR EVERYONE!
FROM the modern kitchen to the delightful backyard to the generous 733 Sq Mtr allotment, this property TICKS ALL THE BOXES.
QUICK GLANCE AT WHO'S WHO:
- Investors: Rented for $650 per week till March next year, 5.6% return
- Owner-Occupiers: Can move-in March
- 5 generous rooms - used as bedrooms
::: 2 with built-in robes
::: Ceiling fans
- Modern kitchen equipped with modern appliances, DISHWASHER and generous storage
- This overlooks the backyard and entertaining area
- Fresh bathroom hosting shower over bath with floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Separate lounge and dining areas featuring beautiful polished timber floors
- North-facing balcony is accessible from the living area
- Hallway with large built-in linen cupboard
- Downstairs internal laundry with single washtub and auto-taps
- Additional 2 rooms downstairs (not regulation height)
::: Make one your study / office
::: The other would be a top rumpus room or bedroom
- Double lock-up garage (tandem on one side) with internal access
- Fenced and private backyard
- The total allotment is 733 Sq Mtrs
- The paved area allows for easy entertaining and a great play area for the children
SO MUCH IS SO CLOSE:
- 110m to Rowena Park
- 500m to Harristown State Primary School
- 500m to Harristown State High School
- 3.6km to Toowoomba Plaza
- 3.1km to Toowoomba CBD
FRAMED BY EPIC PROPORTIONS, this large family home set across 2 levels is THE ONE YOU MUST MEET!
SO TO ARRANGE THAT, The Jacqui Walker Sells Team is standing by right now to answer your questions and to arrange your inspection. SEE NOW!
***USEFUL INFO courtesy of The Jacqui Walker Sells Team:
- Recent General Rates and Charges: $1,229.93 net 1/2 yr
- Recent Water Infrastructure Charge: $349.60 net 1/2 yr + consumption
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.