5/40 Valley Street,
North Mackay Queensland 4740
Price: Offers from $199,000
Open Home Details:
Sunday 17th, January 2021
Happiness Starts at Valley Street
This unit presents an ultra-convenient lifestyle for singles, couples, small families, downsizers and/or investors seeking a wonderful opportunity to enter the Mackay market. A wonderful lifestyle with city convenience and just walking distance to schools and the Gooseponds.
The two-storey property is serviced by a functional kitchen equipped with appliances including a Westinghouse electric stove. This central culinary space provides plenty of preparation benches and storage space. The airconditioned open planned lounge, dining and kitchen are fully tiled for easy care and maintenance and you will enjoy the seamless connection to the front outdoor entertaining courtyard. This outdoor area is ideal for the morning coffee or afternoon nibbles and drinks.
Other enviable features of this property Include:
- Gorgeous internal wooden stairs to take you upstairs to the bedrooms and main bathroom
- Upstairs two bedrooms with built in and air conditioning maximising peace and privacy
- Boasting a gorgeous balcony off master bedroom, perfect for your morning coffee
- Built in wardrobes in both rooms allows for plenty of storage space
- Neutral white interiors to suit your furniture
- Carport for covered parking
- Courtyard perfect for knock off drinks & nibbles
Why make North Mackay your First Choice?
North Mackay is sought after not only for its nearness to the CBD, but also for its close proximity to local schools and Mt Pleasant shopping precinct. The Gooseponds and sporting fields are also just around the corner and restaurants, cafes and local shops provide additional services. Easy access to the Bruce Highway and other major roads is convenient. This property is the definition of value for money and is in the perfect position. For more information or to make this your new suburb, call Sales Consultant Leanne Druery from RE/MAX Results.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.