55 Liekefett Way,
Meridan Plains Queensland 4551
Price: Offers Over $410,000
VALUE TOWNHOUSE BORDERING LITTLE MOUNTAIN!
This well priced 3 bedroom townhouse will appeal to FIRST HOME BUYERS, OWNER OCCUPIERS and INVESTORS (LOW BODY CORPORATE OF $40 PER WEEK)
Set in the very desirable ‘Verve’ boutique development, this townhouse exudes light and space, back dropped by greenery it has the feel of a retreat-style getaway! Flowing over two levels and offering top of the range finishes, it offers a great coastal lifestyle minutes from the best in our beaches and schools.
- Large lounge area flows to the kitchen and separate dining zone
- Stylish stone-topped kitchen with breakfast bar and stainless appliances
- Delightful very private courtyard garden backing onto open green space
- Downstairs guest w.c., ensuite to master and main bathroom with tub
- Internal laundry adjoining the kitchen, split-system air cond. to living
- Three upstairs bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
- Remote control double garage with space for storage, rainwater tank
- Outdoor living area between garage and main home
- 3 minutes to Village Way shopping centre (Doctors, Chemist, IGA and bakery)*
- 3 minutes drive to Aldi and Parklands Tavern*
- 3 minutes to Meridan State School*
- Currently on a periodic tenancy grossing $530 per week*
- Low body corporate fees of $40 per week*
RE/MAX is committed to adhering to the Australian and State Government regulations around open homes and property inspections.
Maximum of 6 people in the property at any given time
Strict Social Distancing and hygiene rules to be adhered to
Conditions of Entry will be applied