55 Tully Street,
South Townsville Queensland 4810
Price: $380,000 Negotiable
INNER CITY OPPORTUNITY OPPOSITE BEAUTIFUL PARKLAND
*** SCHEDULED OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS HAVE RECOMMENCED ***
(Standard COVID-19 Protocols & Maximum Person Restrictions will Apply)
Text or call 0423 478 044 to View privately or to View via video call.
Currently two residential flats, however the astute buyer will quickly see the opportunities this inner city property has to offer.
THE CURRENT PROPERTY
Upper Level: 4 Bedrooms/ + Study/ 1 Bathroom/ 1 Car
Boasting traditional, classic features such as high ceilings, tongue and groove walls, French doors and fully covered timber decks, front and rear, overlooking beautiful Victoria Park.
* Air-conditioned master bedroom with large walk-in dressing room and built-ins
* Three more bedrooms - two are air-conditioned
* Trendy, renovated bathroom
* Extra space for an office/ study with built-in shelving
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen area with good air flow onto the rear deck
* Original functional kitchen with banks of louvres looking onto the rear deck
* Fully covered timber rear deck
* Fully enclosed and louvered full width veranda opening onto the front deck
* Fully covered all weather timber front deck overlooks beautiful Victoria Park
Lower Level: 3 Bedrooms/ + Study / 1 Bathroom/ 1 Car
The renovated lower level offers three bedrooms, the master with split system air-conditioning, a trendy renovated bathroom with oversized shower, split system air-conditioned living area, new eat-in kitchen, plus separate multipurpose room.
* Split system air-conditioned master bedroom
* Two more good sized bedrooms - one is air conditioned
* Trendy renovated bathroom with oversized shower
* Split system air-conditioned living area
* New eat-in kitchen, plus separate multipurpose room - dining/study/office
* Large laundry storage area
OPPORTUNITIES ON OFFER
Investment: High demand, inner city living, close to everything tenants look for.
Live in one residence - Rent the other - enjoy a good income - this location is very attractive as an AIRBNB.
Work from home - Plenty of space for office/ showroom/ massage/ hairdresser.
Huge Family Home - Access the existing internal stairs to create a huge family home.
LOCATION - Sought After High Demand Position
* Opposite extensive beautiful Parkland - Victoria Park
* South Townsville Bowls Club
* Reid Park ( home to the V8's)
* New Queensland Country Bank Stadium
* Fabulous Palmer Street - offering a wealth of eating options
* The City Arcade, anchored by Woolworths - including banking/ medical/ and trendy eating venues
* Ross River Beaches, parkland, walking, bike trails
* 2 minutes' walk to the Townsville South State School
* Minutes to both The Railway Estate State School and Townsville State High School
* Everything on offer in the upgraded CBD - cinemas/ night clubs/ shopping/ a variety of eating options