Gorgeous Queenslander on George
Are you looking for the character of a Queenslander with modern conveniences? Then look no further than 56 George Street. This gorgeous and unique property carries herself so well, that anyone who graces her presence is in awe of her beauty and charm. The renovations, the restoration and the new additions make this property one of a kind and truly unique.
- Inside the home you will be greeted with a modern renovation
- Open planned lounge, kitchen and rumpus room
- Stunning kitchen featuring 5 burner gas cooktop and extra wide Westinghouse oven. The dream of every chef. Stone benchtops, soft closing drawers, plenty of cupboard space and large walk-in pantry to keep the benches clean and tidy. The contemporary kitchen also boasts servery to outdoor kitchen
- Adjacent formal dining or utilise as a rumpus room for the pool table and bar
- The easy transition through the bifold doors to the undercover patio will make entertaining an absolute delight. With outdoor kitchen and bar, television and couch - the guests will not want to leave! This is truly resort style living
- Sparkling saltwater pool with slippery slide for the children to play and from the pool you can watch the cricket or footy on the TV ideally positioned for the sporting enthusiast. Watch and float!
- With a gazebo, under covered patio, rumpus room this home is made for serious entertaining. It will cater for the hugest housewarming party, Christmas lunch or New Year's shenanigans
- Trendy interior paint palette and air conditioning through most of the home
- 9-foot ceiling allow for great cross ventilation and a sense of spaciousness
- New downstairs bathroom that has access from rumpus room and a two-way doorway for access from the large guest bedroom. This can offer you dual living arrangements if you care for elderly parents
- Garage currently being used as a gym but can fit easily a car
- Large Master bedroom with traditional bay window, a walk-in robe and modern ensuite
- 3 x other good-sized bedrooms
- You will gaze in wonder at the ornate ceilings, fretwork, archways and casement windows
- The high ceilings throughout the home creates spaciousness for the tallest of family members and the hardwood floorboards are easy to care for
- Watch your favourite family movie in the lounge room with high ceilings and polished floorboards
- Main bathroom with spa
- Office nook for home-based business or great area for the kids to study
- Great side access to a very large, powered shed that will fit all the toys, campervan, boat, bikes
- Plenty of concrete to park plenty of cars down the side of the home
- Solar panels to pay off the electricity bills
- Private surrounds nestled amongst some grand old trees that could whisper plenty a story of children playing in cubby houses or of the largest of family gatherings celebrating achievements over the years
- Painted exterior in tones that compliments the natural surrounding and will suit all tastes and ages
- You have the lot on a 827 sqm block
- Throughout the home plenty of storage solutions, new laundry
- Rental appraisal available on request
This grand old lady from the outside, is full of surprises & is perfect for the Executive couple, young family or someone who loves a home with true character, charm & space with modern conveniences. 56 George St offers you the best of both worlds. In an unrivalled location close to the CBD and walking distance to schools, parks, transport, medical and shopping centres. With all the hard work done on this classic, book your inspection with Sales Consultant Leanne Druery today!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.