56 Pauls Road,
Upper Caboolture Queensland 4510
Price: Contact Agent
MULTIPLE LIVING AREAS - POWERED SHED - CARAVAN STAND
With a northerly aspect and a terrific floorplan this property has so much to offer from the multiple living areas, loads of storage space and easy access for vehicles to drive through to the large 6m x 6m powered shed and caravan stand. This home has terrific street appeal and is perched proudly on a massive 837m2 block. The front yard adjoins to a large council stretch of grass giving plenty of space for the kids to run and play.
You will love entertaining on the expansive patio which has plenty of power points and shade blinds. The backyard boasts established gardens offering privacy and has plenty of space to potentially add in a swimming pool.
- Very private 837m2 block set back from the road
- 4 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built in robes
- Master suite with walk in robe, en-suite and air conditioning
- 2 living areas
- Well appointed kitchen with double pantry, electric appliances including range hood
- Expansive tiled patio with sunshade / blinds
- Powered 6m x 6m Shed with access for car / boat
- Caravan Stand
- Side access down both sides of the home
- Security screen throughout
- New flooring, blinds, light fittings, and fans throughout the entire home
- Double lock up garage
Located in the highly sought-after Park ridge estate which offers beautiful walking tracks, dog parks, multiple children's playgrounds including the award winning Bunya Park Playground which is only 2 minutes' walk away, public transport options including school bus routes and walking distance to Minimbah Primary School and the adjoining day care centre. Parkridge estate has its own set of shops including a convenience store, bottle shop and hairdresser.
Proudly presented to you by Dynieka Clark of RE/MAX Victory. Enquiries welcomed 7 days a week.