57a Mort Street,
North Toowoomba Queensland 4350
Price: Offers Over $1,595,000
Strata Titled Townhouse complex in North Toowoomba ! A Must Have in Your Portfolio!
It's time to secure yourself a prosperous future with this outstanding investment opportunity. Positioned in a high demand area, this complex of 4 two-storey townhouses cater to a variety of tenants and are currently fully occupied.
At a glance:
- 4 x four bedrooms with built-ins + fans, two bathrooms, third toilet with washbasin, one lock-up garage with internal access plus extra outdoor parking spaces
- Master bedroom with WIR & ensuite
- 2nd modern bathroom with shower over bath
- 3rd toilet downstairs with washbasin
- Open plan living area with air-conditioning and fans
- Stunning kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooking, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Undercover Alfresco entertainment area with your own fenced area, fantastic for firing up the BBQ with family and friends
- Solid and content tenant portfolio
- Central North Toowoomba location, close to many popular cafÃ?Â©s and restaurants and Toowoomba CBD
- Low maintenance investment
- Situated on an approx. 981m2 block
- Quiet Location
Unit 1: $435/w on a lease until 15/11/2022
Unit 2: $375/w on a lease until 14/03/2023
Unit 3: $395/w on a lease until 07/11/2022
Unit 4: $370/w on a lease until 29/07/2022 (New lease starts 30/07/2022 - $435/w on a lease until 29/01/2023)
Rent appraisal in the current market: approx. $440-$450 per week.
Each unit is strata-titled, however, one owner here so ZERO body corporate fees.
Within just minutes from Toowoomba CBD, Grand Central Shopping Centre, local restaurants, cafes and supermarkets, and multiple primary and high schools.
Don't hesitate or you might just miss the investment opportunity of the year!
Prepare to fall in love with the lifestyle and location this townhouse complex has to offer, Now, this is Living!
Insurance: approx. $1,995.00 per year
General rates: currently approx. $1,041.84 net per half-year (per unit)
Water rates: currently approx. $314.95 net per half year plus consumption (per unit)
Primary school state catchment: Toowoomba North State School
High school state catchment: Toowoomba State High School
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. (Including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.