MARKET MAYHEM; GET IN QUICK!
Nicely presented from the onset with plenty of mod-cons and low-maintenance gardens; this neat & tidy terrace has been freshly painted and landscaped & is perfectly suited to first home buyers, savvy investors and retirees alike! Only a stones-throw from Northshore Christian Grammer School and with local beaches only a short drive away; this cozy terrace-style home is sure to get the attention it deserves! CALL NOW TO BOOK IN YOU VIEWING!
• Nicely nestled on an easy-care 224sqm block surrounded by quality new homes and friendly neighbours; this up & coming coastal suburb has a lot going for it and so much more to come! Proposed to have its own trainstation, local shops, plus plenty of café’s, medical centres, and services already littered throughout the area; this is your chance to get into one of the northern corridors most highly anticipated suburbs meaning your new home is sure to mature into a worthwhile investment.
• For the savvy investor: With an expected rental-return quickly approaching $320/week and a massive 16% drop in stock levels; the rental market in WA is going from strength to strength! Secure your established investment property and leave the rest to us! With 50+ properties leased in the area every month, the REMAX Extreme Team can organise your tenant while you organise your finance!
• The modern rendered frontage and porched entry overlooks low-maintenance native gardens and box hedges giving you plenty of street appeal without the hours of maintenance. With a rear access double garage and additional front car bays for guests; you have plenty of parking space to meet your needs.
• Central to the home, the master bedroom is light & bright with lofty 31c ceilings throughout the home. Featuring a large walk-in robe, laminate floors, blinds, and a modern neutral finish plus an ensuite with modern fixtures and fittings, glass shower, and a separate W/C. The two additional bedrooms are perfect for children with double sliding robes, wood-look flooring, and vertical blinds.
• The central kitchen features, stainless steel appliances + rangehood, double fridge recess, ‘Essa’ stone benchtops, dishwasher, soft-closing drawers, and plenty of storage, enclosed pantry, breakfast bar and tiled splashback. The open plan living & dining area is great for quality family time and meals! Whether you’re chasing around toddlers or entertaining guests, this bright & airy area offers beautiful views of the garden area!
• The neat & tidy courtyard area offers the perfect place for barbeques and outdoor entertaining or simply a safe place for young kids to play. With low-maintenance gardens bringing in a little nature into the home; this private area is perfectly positioned to get the sun, but not the wind!
• EXTRAS INCLUDE: Double remote garage, split-system air conditioning, fibre-optic internet, coaxial points, internet points, instantaneous hot water, additional powerpoints, LED downlighting + dimmers, flyscreen’s throughout, reticulation and so much more!
Call The Phil Wiltshire Team to book your private viewing!