Easy Living, Epic Entertaining!
Discover your dream home at 58 Brook Crescent, Burpengary East – where spacious, easy-care living meets style and comfort. This stunning 5-bedroom, 2-bathroom, 2-car residence is tailor-made for large families who love to relax and entertain.
Inside, you'll find a master suite that's a true sanctuary, complete with a walk-in robe, and ensuite boasting a massive shower, double vanity, and a private toilet. The open, light-filled living areas seamlessly blend with the gourmet kitchen, which includes a butler's pantry, stone benchtops, an island bench, ceramic cooktop, and stainless steel appliances.
But it's the outdoor spaces that truly make this home special. Entertain in style within the enclosed entertainment area, featuring an electric Webber and pizza oven. Enjoy a year-round outdoor spa experience under the louvred pergola. There's also a north-facing covered alfresco and patio for endless options.
With 20 solar panels, you'll save on energy costs. Additional features like ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, plantation shutters, and an automated home watering system provide convenience and comfort.
This home is a haven of low-maintenance living, both inside and out. The beautifully landscaped gardens and astro-turf grass not only reduce your workload but also allow you to "sell the lawnmower" and embrace a hassle-free lifestyle.
Located in a family-friendly neighborhood, close to schools, shops, public transport, childcare facilities, and the proposed North Harbour Marina, this home is the epitome of modern family living. Act quickly to make it yours!
WHAT WE LOVE:
- 5 bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Master with walk-in-robe and ensuite with huge shower, double vanity & privacy toilet
- Main bathroom with shower, bath, and vanity, plus a separate toilet with an additional adjacent vanity.
- Luxurious outdoor spa with louvred pergola and screening for year-round enjoyment
- Very low-maintenance home and gardens – reclaim your weekends!
- Expansive living areas
- Gourmet kitchen with butler's pantry, stone benchtops, island bench, ceramic cooktop & stainless steel appliances.
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining areas seamlessly connects to an enclosed entertainment area, complete with an electric Webber & pizza oven
- Additional north-facing covered alfresco and patio
- Warm and inviting with plenty of natural light and a neutral colour palette throughout
- Spacious, easy-care home
- 20 solar panels – save $$
- Lovingly cared for and meticulously presented inside and out
- Ducted Air-conditioning
- Ceiling Fans throughout
- Plantation shutters
- High ceilings
- Electric blinds in living area
- Fully automated home watering system
- Security screens
- Epoxy flooring in garage
- Security cameras
- Alarm system
- Private front entry
- Faux timber tiles in living areas and main bathroom
- Double lock-up garage
- Fully fenced, private backyard
- Beautifully landscaped easy-care gardens and astro-turf grass – sell the lawn mower!
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Land size: 476m2
- A stone's throw from the popular Havn Cafe
- Just moments to the proposed North Harbour Marina - the next ultimate waterfront destination
- Family friendly neighbourhood with easy access to shops, schools, childcare facilities, hospital and the Bruce Highway for the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane CBD
Seize this remarkable opportunity to experience the epitome of easy-care, stylish living, where every moment is an invitation to savor the comforts of home.
Contact Camden Gale on 0499 160 994 or David Kopelke on 0427 385 580 for more information. Looking forward to meeting you at the open home!