59 Ferrier Street,
Lockhart New South Wales 2656
Edwardian Inspired Home
Presented to perfection this lovely old weatherboard home has been maintained to a high degree by its current owner.
- The interior of the home is clad in weatherboard with polished pine flooring throughout and 10ft. ceilings which keeps the home cool on hot summer days
- A cosy lounge room is the centre point of the home and has a double-sided wood fire place opening onto the dining room
- The spacious kitchen has electric cooking and an older style wood fired stove and adjoins the walk-in pantry
- Opening out from the wide hallway is a rumpus/ second living area which adjoins a recently renovated bathroom and laundry
- The back verandah opens out onto a manicured garden with ornamental and native shrubs
- An older style garage and skillion adds character to the home
A lovely weatherboard home on a large block within walking distance to the main street, hospitals and Lockhart's schools and within commuting distance to Wagga Wagga.
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.