59 Honeysuckle Drive,
Annandale Queensland 4814
Price: Low $400,000's
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT! Family Home only 5 minutes to Hospital, University and Lavarack Barracks
As you enter the home you will be impressed by the high Cathedral ceilings throughout the open plan living area with a separate private lounge room. The three bedrooms all have built in wardrobes and the master bedroom also has a built-in duchess and large windows overlooking the pool.
This home offers split system air-conditioning, fans and security screens throughout. Large side patio offers year-round alfresco dining and outdoor entertaining. Our summers are so much more bearable when there is a pool to cool down in and keep the children entertained.
The gardens have lovingly been created over many years and now the new owners will benefit from the privacy and tranquillity created by the lush easy care tropical plants and shady trees surrounding the house. There is also a tree house to draw the kids outside to play and explore.
The suburb of Annandale has lots to offer families, parks, shopping centres and a number of schools and day care to choose from. Long walking and bike tracks along the Ross River.
* Split system air-conditioning throughout the property
* Security screened doors and windows
* Open plan living area with separate private family room
* Salt water in-ground pool
* Large 859m2 block with established tropical gardens creating privacy and relaxation
* Covered outdoor patio overlooking the pool great area to entertain all year round
* Insulation under the roof throughout and the high cathedral ceilings guarantee a comfortable cool home
* Double garden shed has power installed, great for the handy man
* Only two neighbours on either side of the house
* Family bathroom recently refurbished with separate toilet
* Built in storage in store room
* Easy care tiles throughout
* Master bedroom window overlooks the sparkling pool
* Annandale is very much sought after suburb due to proximity to shopping centres, a number of schools, The Townsville Hospital, Lavarack Army Barracks and James Cook University
A popular and special feature of the Suburb is the close access to the Ross River with its walking and cycling tracks and the Murray Sporting Stadium catering for the sports enthusiasts. The facilities and lifestyle that Annandale has to offer are too numerous to list and I am sure that there is so much available to cater to every buyer's criteria.
* Annandale State School
0.2 km awayep-6
* William Ross State High School
2.2 km away
* Annandale Christian College
0.4 km away
* Townsville Grammar School - Annandale Campus
1.4 km away
* Riverside Adventist School
1.6 km away
1.9 km away
* The Cathedral School of St Anne and St James
2 km away
* Southern Cross Catholic College
2.3 km away
* St Joseph's Catholic School
2.6 km away
* Tec-NQ - Rosslea Campus
2.8 km away
* Ignatius Park College
2.9 km away
* Holy Spirit Catholic School
2.9 km away
**INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT**
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies and we accept no liability for any errors or exclusions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and building age). Accordingly all interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.