6 Collie Crescent,
Ormeau Hills Queensland 4208
Price: Contact Agent
Open Home Details:
Saturday 17th, April 2021
Premium position in the highly sought after pocket of Ormeau Hills!
Picture-perfect family living is all yours in this stunning home crafted for a relaxed, modern lifestyle. The gardens are low-maintenance so you can spend your weekends exploring this wonderful region or simply relaxing on the rear patio as you host friends and the kids explore the fenced yard; this is idyllic living.
Impeccably presented, there is nothing for you to do but move in and enjoy this easy-care home. The layout is stylish with an open-plan design that allows you to flow seamlessly from the kitchen to the living and dining room and out to the patio. There's air-conditioning for comfort and a modern colour scheme to ensure a contemporary feel, while the abundance of natural light promises a bright and welcoming atmosphere. The four bedrooms are all a great size with plenty of room for a growing family to spread out.
- Contemporary and stylish home
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Master suite with WIR and ensuite
- AC to the main bedroom and living space
- Ceiling fans throughout for absolute comfort
- Open-plan living with a covered patio
- Quality, well-equipped kitchen
- Security Alarm System
- Attached two-car garage with a laundry
- Host friends on the rear patio
- Easy-care gardens and lawn
- Fully-fenced yard for those with kids
- Off-street parking on the driveway
- Quiet and leafy enclave of Ormeau
- Walk to both Hilltop Park and Circuit Park
- Only 7 minutes to Ormeau Junction shops
- LORDS is only 8 minutes away
- Close to a host of other public/private schools
- Just 35 minutes to Surfers Paradise
- Only 40 minutes to the heart of the Brisbane CBD
Perfectly positioned in a leafy enclave of Ormeau is this modern family home. Offering peace and privacy as well as the convenience of being less than 40 minutes from either the Brisbane CBD or Surfers Paradise, this is a chance to enjoy the best of both worlds. You can walk to the local parks while a wide range of schools is within easy reach. You're also close to a host of local shops and the major retail hubs of Hope Island and Helensvale are less than 20 minutes away.
*Please note this property is currently tenanted , please contact us for more information*
- Council & Water Rates approx $850.00 per quarter
"RE/MAX Revolution Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accepts no responsibility and disclaims all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement."