6 Edith Street,
Herberton Queensland 4887
Price: Under Contract
COUNTRY LIVING - IT'S ALL ABOUT LIFESTYLE...
5 minutes from the historic township of Herberton and only 90 minutes drive from Cairns city, this comfortable, low maintenance home with established gardens is so handy to town & schools. Set on a large 2782m2 block, it is country living at its best.
High cathedral ceilings (timber) with exposed beams throughout, silky oak doors & trims with stunning lead light features, an open fire place for those chilly winter nights & split air conditioning are just some of the quality features of this beautiful rural retreat...
Space & comfort as featured throughout this home...
- 3 huge bedrooms, the main with ensuite & walkin robe
- Media room, home office or 4th bedroom
- Open plan kitchen, dining and formal lounge - split aircon & fireplace
- Covered patio - perfect spot for a lazy Sunday morning breakfast
- Fully renovated main bathroom is spacious & provides loads of natural light
- 4 Lockup Garages - loads of space & storage
- Internal laundry
- Hobby Room - currently used as a dark room/photography
One of the best features of this property is the peace & quiet and the ever changing rural outlook - Photo's do not do this home justice & inspection will not disappoint... IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A TREE CHANGE OR SOMEWHERE TO ESCAPE ON THE ATHERTON TABLELANDS..? Then bring Dad, the kids, the dog, but make sure you bring your cheque book. This home offers all the advantages of a country lifestyle with shops, good schools, walking tracks & the Historical Herberton Village just minutes away.. Shed Lovers need to inspect...Call to make your inspection today
- 3 huge bedrooms, the main with ensuite & walk-in robe
- Well appointed kitchen - open plan dining & lounge - Cathedral ceilings & exposed beams
- Media room/office or 4th bedroom
- Undercover verandah - spacious
- Hobby/craft room or teenagers retreat
- Fire Place & Split Air Conditioning - gas heating
- Internal laundry/storage
- Lockup Garaging for 4 vehicles + garden/storage shed
- Fenced - 2782m2 block
- Close to Historical Herberton Village, local shops, schools - Herberton State Primary, Mount Saint Bernards Catholic College, Atherton State High School - school bus services 90 minute drive to Cairns City