6 Laburnum Street,
Cranbrook Queensland 4814
Price: $259,000 negotiable
PEEL BACK THE LAYERS AND DISCOVER A GEM!!
This well-kept home has been lovingly maintained by the same family for 40 years. The perfect blank canvas for those looking to create a magnificent family home, this property offers wonderful bones and plenty of room.
Entry is via an enclosed patio and leads to the air-conditioned, spacious, light-filled living /dining zone with original timber floors waiting to be revealed under the current carpet. The existing floorplan comprises three large bedrooms, including an enormous main with dressing room, built-in double-sided wardrobe and make up vanity, plus split system air-conditioning. The family bathroom with shower and separate toilet are also on this level.
Downstairs is fully enclosed with a tandem garage for two vehicles, the laundry, a 2nd toilet and shower plus plenty of room for storage. There is also a separate space downstairs which would make the ultimate teenager's retreat.
Set in a quiet area in Cranbrook, overlooking Bauhinia Park, this highset home on a 607m2 block has side access to the backyard with a high clearance lockable shed suitable for a boat or caravan, and is just a few minutes to Kmart, Stockland Shopping Centre and schools.
This property offers:
* Opportunity to create a magnificent family home
* Three large bedrooms including an enormous air-conditioned main with dressing room and built-in double-sided wardrobe and make up vanity
* Period features including casement windows, wardrobe cabinetry, and timber floors waiting to be revealed
* Huge amount of storage underneath the house as well as a 2nd toilet and shower
* Separate space downstairs would make the ultimate teenager's retreat
* Tandem lockup car parking for 2 cars
* Side access to the backyard with a high clearance lockable shed suitable for a boat or caravan
* Low maintenance 607m2 block
Bring your imagination and vision to this one, but don't wait too long, someone will snap this up!