Acreage living at its best
This beautiful home, set on just over an acre, is stunning in every way and will attract many buyers. Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac and surrounded by beautiful bushland and incredible landscaped gardens, this home will be sure to take your breath away from the moment you enter.
You are welcomed into the home through a stunning, double-door timber entranceway where instantly a sense of tranquility abounds. The incredibly high ceilings (2.9m in most areas) and endless floor to ceiling glass windows throughout help create the feeling of walking into a tropical resort that you never want to leave.
Features include three large, light and airy living areas, one nestled at the front with the remaining living areas sprawling the lower level of the home. Stepping down from the entranceway leads you into the stunning, open plan living, dining and kitchen areas overlooking the large, impressive pool and covered outdoor entertaining area.
The modern, galley style kitchen with endless stone benchtops, 900mm gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances and a huge walk-in pantry is the heart of this home. The neutral kitchen cabinetry is complimented by the home's neutral palette of bamboo flooring and nude coloured carpets in the bedrooms and office/kids retreat area.
This home truly is an entertainer's delight where the inside and outside merge effortlessly. The multiple outside entertaining areas sprawl the home's exterior, and the property is surrounded by greenery, amazing gardens, fruit trees and an abundance of wildlife. The resort style elevated timber decked area at the end of the 12m magnesium pool complete with water fountain really is something special. You'll certainly struggle to believe you're not on holidays at a tropical resort when relaxing in this home.
It also offers another separate room perfectly located for a home office/business or even a kid's retreat. In addition to the master bedroom there are three other spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms, a powder room, endless linen/ storage cupboards (including in the garage) and a large, separate laundry.
The master suite, nestled at the back of the home has large glass doors connecting it to the pool area. The master suite's en-suite is stunning with a large, deep bath, double shower, separate toilet and twin vanity with stone benches. The huge walk-in-robe is privately positioned at the back of the bedroom, with a cleverly positioned wall separating it from the bedroom.
Property features include:-
- Large, modern kitchen with breakfast bar, stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, 900mm gas cooktop, plumbed fridge cavity, large walk-in pantry
- Two spacious, open plan living areas together with third living/media room nestled away at front of home
- Master suite at the back of home with en-suite, walk-in-robe and direct pool access
- Three additional bedrooms, all with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Ducted air conditioning (New 17kw Samsung system)
- Walk-in linen closet and additional 2 door linen closet
- New carpets throughout
- Bamboo flooring throughout living areas
- Freshly painted throughout
- Large laundry with storage and linen closet
- Double lockup garage - floor freshly painted complete with storage cupboards and internal access
- Over 350m2 footprint
- Large, covered entertaining area
- Second additional entertaining area in pool area with merbau timber decking
12m magnesium pool with water fountain and 2 spouts (7 years old - Narellan Pool)
- Security screens
- Rainwater tank + gas hot water (only 2 years old)
- Side access + 3 bay powered shed (6m x 9m) + 6m aviary
- Beautiful merbau timber front fence + electric gate with lighting
- Septic system (only 2 years old with 8yrs remaining on warranty)
- 4,074m2 fully fenced block
- Dam at back of block
- Termimesh Barrier - with 4 years extended warranty
- Home built in 2008 by John Anderson Constructions
- Rates $500/qtr (approx) Water - $312/qtr (approx)
This impressive acreage property really must be seen to be fully appreciated so don't delay in contacting Belinda Davey on 0428 240 280 for more information or to arrange a private inspection.