Modern Living Meets Traditional Charm
It's time to not only secure a fabulous home but a lifestyle the whole family will love. And here in the highly sought-after 'Premier Vista' Estate, that's exactly what awaits. Set across an 800m2 block, this single level property promises modern living along with the convenience of being a three minute drive from Northern Beaches Central shops, 5 minutes from popular schools and 8 minutes to Blacks Beach.
Exceptionally presented throughout, the kitchen is a stylish social hub, appointed with a breakfast bar, ample storage, a new stove top and rangehood. Plating up is easy with the meals area adjacent, and afterwards, come together in the comfortable lounge room to unwind. Space and natural light combine in the main bedroom, making this an enticing sanctuary for rest and rejuvenation. An ensuite and walk-in robe are inviting extras, with a tasteful main bathroom on hand to service the remaining bedrooms (all with built-in robes).
Make memories outside with a large, covered patio that's perfect for hosting guests or simple family dinners on a balmy summer night. Space aplenty in the backyard means kids and pets have freedom to roam, with this fully fenced yard also boasting handy side access.
- A lifestyle to love in the highly sought-after 'Premier Vista' Estate
- Modern 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom brick home on an 800m2 block
- Central location, short drive to schools, Northern Beaches Central and Blacks Beach
- Stylish kitchen with breakfast bar, new stove top and rangehood
- Light and bright dining zone plus a separate lounge room
- Spacious and sunny main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Three bedrooms with double built-in robes
- Main bathroom in tasteful neutral tones, with a separate toilet
- Sprawling backyard, fully fenced and with side access
- Security screens, hardwired smoke alarms, ceiling fans and air-conditioning
- Rental appraisal and rates on request
Why make Rural View your first choice in suburbs?
Ask yourself, where would you rather live? Set in the heart of Rural View, residents enjoy being only a few minutes from the GP Super Clinic, Northern Beaches Bowls Club and schools as well as close to Mt Pleasant. Northern Beaches Shopping Centre, with supermarkets, eateries and over 30 specialty stores will make stocking up on supplies a breeze, plus it's only 15 minutes to the CBD.
Make no mistake, this is a fantastic buy in today's market. To organise a viewing or for more information, please contact The Leanne Druery Team from RE/MAX Results.
Leanne - 0412 758 727
Kerri - 0417 710 559
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.