6 Stuart Street,
Mount Pleasant Queensland 4740
Price: Offers from $549,000
Stuart has the Lot
The homes that grace the streets of Mount Pleasant are often described as classic in design and much larger than your average build. This property is no exception. Ideally positioned on an 800 sqm block in the established suburb of Mount Pleasant with conveniences at your fingertips - schools, shops, the tavern and medical facilities.
The home boasts a large front entrance to greet you with a fantastic office space. Formal and casual living spaces will certainly appeal to our larger families. It will be exciting choosing how to configure this beauty. Everything is large including the centralised kitchen and walk in pantry.
Enjoy your weekends in the sparkling saltwater pool and there is plenty of side access to the two-bay shed. The North Queensland tropical lifestyle is well and truly on offer. With great bones and a great location, and the majority of the renovations completed this is truly worth the look.
Some of the other delightful features of this property include:
- Upon entry, an open planned office area. Perfect for kids' homework or running home-based business if you require separate access
- Wonderfully large formal dining and air-conditioned lounge room. There is so much space and opportunity to create your desired look here
- Modern extra-large kitchen with the appliances every Chef deserves. Induction hot plate, brand new Ariston oven, ASKO dishwasher
- Adjacent to the kitchen another dining area, perfect for the family meals or this could be set up as a play area for the younger kids
- Main bedroom is at the back of home in a separate wing to the other bedrooms. It is complete with plenty of clothes storage, air conditioning and new carpet. Functional ensuite will help with the morning rush
- In its own wing, are three other good-sized bedrooms all featuring built ins, new flooring, fans and window furnishings
- Main bathroom has bathtub, shower and vanity
- Floorplan is ideal for the family. The Children can be supervised from the variety of living spaces
- Lovely yard for the children to play or big enough for any size pets - 800 sqm block
- Alfresco dining area that captures the breezes and perfect for BBQ's complete with Café blinds
- There is no doubt there will be squeals of delight from the spectacular pool area with new pool fence and pool liner
- Double car space in the two-bay shed. 6 x 7.5 m powered shed
- No rear neighbours with access to parklands, very quiet neighbourhood, lovely breezways
- Walking distance to Mt Pleasant Shopping Centre, Cinemas, library, gyms and public transport
- Built approx. 1984. With 263 sqm under roof (218 sqm of living plus 45 sqm under covered outdoor) Shed and pool approx. 1990's
- Solar panels - 3 KW / 18 Panels plus solar hot water which reduce electricity costs for the family
- Security screens throughout so you can let in those lovely breezes
- Insulated ceiling, skylights, pull down access to ceiling space with light
- New carpets and new vinyl planking throughout the home
- Rates costs are approx. $1671 per six months
Why make Mount Pleasant your First Choice in Suburbs?
Mount Pleasant is sought after for its proximity to local public and private schools (walking distance,) medical facilities, the Highway and shopping centres. Sporting fields and local parklands are also just around the corner and restaurants and cafes provide additional local services. Don't hesitate to arrange your private inspection with Sales Consultant Leanne Druery of RE/MAX Results.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.