60 Wadhurst Road,
Butler Western Australia 6036
LARGER 4 BEDROOM HOME IN THE BEST LOCATION...!!!
BUYING OR SELLING IN BUTLER? CALL DAVE MARTIN - 0413 325 585...
Set in a super central north of the lake location, with a small walk to Dome Cafe, Cornerstone Family Tavern and Butler Central Shopping Centre and Train Station, presents this immaculate FOUR BEDROOM family home. With a classy and modern finish, all you need to do is move straight in because it's all here and will impress!!!
- A great sized master bedroom that has a larger than average walk in robe and the private ensuite is perfect
- Bedroom two and three are again a great size - Bedroom four with it's double door robe is massive and perfect for the family member that needs extra space..!!!
- From the grand entry is a second living area that can be used as a parents retreat or office
- The gourmet kitchen has been designed to cook up a storm and comes complete with upgraded stainless steel oven, stove and rangehood, large fridge recess and has plenty of bench and storage with overhead cupboards
- With quality flooring and modern decor, the family and dining areas are a great size and immaculate
The extras are endless and they include:
- An extra sized double garage with garden shed
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Security screens to front and rear doors
- Ample storage with 2 x linen cupboards
Slide open the rear door and you enter the brilliant entertaining area, with a large alfresco that overlooks the easy-care and immaculate synthetic lawns and garden area.... perfect for the kids and pets to play...!!!
With the Mitchell Freeway it's a 40 minute drive to the CBD and trains from Butler Train Station take just 37 minutes to reach the CBD. Butler Central Shopping Centre includes a Woolworths supermarket and Restaurants. Dan Murphys, ALDI and a range of other retailers, at 60 Wadhurst Road Butler all this is a short walk away...!!!
This is a home that is not only presented in mint condition, it' also set in a grand location and priced for a quick sale.
Call Dave Martin today on 0413 325 585 for your private inspection!