602A/330 King Street,
Mascot New South Wales 2020
Price: Life in the Centre of EVERYTHING!
Impeccable Modern Apartment in a Central Address
Stylishly presented with impeccable finishes, this modern apartment is the ideal lifestyle sanctuary in a highly convenient central address. It's just a five minute walk to Mascot Public School , Mascot Station, plus a short stroll to a selection of cafÃ©s, shops, fitness centre and amenities.
- Fresh open plan living/dining area features tile flooring
- Flows to spacious covered balcony for alfresco entertaining
- Smartly appointed kitchen with sleek appliances with dishwasher, oven and gas stove
- Two decent sized bedrooms fitted with built-in wardrobes, and double glazed for peace and quiet
- Glimpses of Botany Bay and stunning sunsets fill the balcony
- Fully tiled bathroom with shower over bath
- Air-conditioning, internal laundry with dryer
- Secure basement parking and level lift access, Intercom entry, and CCTV on every floor
- Train Station across the road, close to cafes, shops, restaurants and schools
- Woolworths, BWS and Oliver Brown a short walk to Mascot Central hub
The local's point of view;
- Mascot is a hidden gem that is rapidly being discovered, enjoying excellent transport options and easy accessibility to all the area's emerging lifestyle benefits
- Step out to a wide array of express bus services allowing quick access to the CBD, airport, and beaches
- Just around the corner lies a wealth of eateries, the IGA, Woolworths and a superb array of day-to-day shopping and services
- This property is ideally placed to allow exploration of the vibrant cafÃ© and restaurant culture which is tucked throughout its neighbors Alexandria and Rosebery
- It's an easy stroll to Mascot station ensuring a quick commute to the CBD
- A quick drive offers a choice of stunning parklands including Erskineville's Sydney Park and the mammoth grounds of Centennial Park
- Enjoy quick access to the Eastern suburb's world class beaches
- If travel is your thing or your work is in aviation, it's just a few minutes' drive to the domestic and international airports.