61-63 Bellthorpe Range Road,
Bellthorpe Queensland 4514
Price: OFFERS OVER $599,000
RARE 2.2 ACRE WITH SO MUCH POTENTIAL
Extremely rare and unique! Conveniently located 23 minutes from Maleny and only 18 minutes to Woodford is this beautiful 2.2 acre property nestled amongst the rolling green tranquility of the lesser known mountain top rural community of Bellthorpe.
The original owners have decided its finally time to pass the baton on to one lucky buyer.
* Featuring a solid highset hardy-plank home built in 1993
* 3 bedrooms upstairs plus 2 rooms and a second bathroom downstairs (easily adapted to dual occupancy scenarios)
* Double lock-up garage downstairs with potential to convert to extra living space if needed
* Full length veranda overlooking the property and leafy surrounds
* Fenced house yard for pets, partially fenced boundaries, wildlife and bird song in abundance
* Insect Screens, dedicated laundry with chute from upstairs, covered staircase for all weather access
* Enviable rich red volcanic soil, regular rainfall and cool climate courtesy of its elevation enable you to grow your own organic fruit and vegetables or raise your own animals or pets
* Several large established Avocado trees - endless smashed Avo on toast
* Room for a pool or shed or potential to install cabins or private campground overlooking the massive neighbouring dam
So much potential and so many options. Do not miss this once in a lifetime lifestyle and investment opportunity for you and your family.
This property is being sold by auction and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.