WHEN SIZE MATTERS
This picturesque property has been built by one of Queensland's most awarded builders - Plantation Homes. It redefines two story living, as it showcases architectural genius through its functional layout, exquisite attention to detail, high ceilings, grand scale, and award-winning style.
From the first street glance, this incredibly presented property gives you a prestige, yet homely feel provided by the beautifully manicured garden beds, great off-street parking space and the contemporary design.
As you approach, the stunning wide entrance coupled with a designer timber & glass paneled front door sets the scene for the tour through this flawlessly appointed residence. Once inside, you're instantly met with a spacious feel with the separate study, powder room & media room in view. If you need 5 bedrooms, the study can be converted quite easily.
The kitchen is the hub of every home and this spectacular one will surely impress the chef in the family. Exhibiting high end finishes, an array of premium stainless steel inclusions and clever cabinetry storage space. Gorgeous caesarstone bench tops, not to mention the Walk-In Butler's pantry, stunning drop down light fittings and an extra-large, spacious breakfast bar, this space really couldn't get any better.
Adjacent to the kitchen is a magnificent living space fitted with a gas fireplace and large windows. There is a separate dining area, which effortlessly flows onto the large timber decked alfresco which looks out to the stunning pool area & gardens. This entertaining hub of the home is surrounded by glass sliding doors providing constant natural light and the ability to combine your indoor and outdoor space as one.
The outside area continues to impress with two more entertaining areas. The tropical Bali hut is adjacent to the gorgeous pool area and another courtyard space exists to the left. The backyard area still has more to offer with its fully landscaped, rear gardens beds and tropical trees, providing a private retreat for you and your family. If it's a shed you need, then this property has the perfect space for one. The great side access opens up so many more possibilities.
Back inside and heading up the stunning glass and timber paneled stairway, the interiors continue to embrace the desire for privacy & style through its additional family area at the landing on the second floor. The four roomy bedrooms including a resort style master suite with a large walk in robe and opulent en suite. Hidden in the walk in robe is a set of fold-away attic stairs leading into a loft storage space.
The incredible theme of privacy and space this property provides doesn't end there. This home backs onto a Koala reserve! No back neighbours just the sound of nature at its best.
- 651m2 with side access
- Stunning large kitchen w/butlers kitchen & large pantry
- Dishwasher & plumbed in fridge included - fridge with cold water & ice dispenser
- Downstairs powder room
- Separate study
- Separate media room
- Separate dining area
- Separate living area inc. gas fireplace
- Media data points to study, media and living areas.
- Large walk-in laundry w/ door to outside
- Ducted A/C throughout
- Plantation shutters on all windows
- Beautiful stairway with large bay windows, stairway lighting at floor height, glass & timber paneled railings and a feature light fitting
- Large master bedroom with stunning light feature and walk in robe
- Spacious en suite featuring double vanity, large shower, deep bath tub
- Loft storage in roof, easy pull down hidden stairwell
- Pull out washing line
- Salt water pool w/ underwater seating, overhead electric shade with storm awareness (It will automatically retract back if needed)
- Bali Hut
- Electric blind over the staircase window (on the outside) with storm awareness
- Side gates on both sides - 1 side perfect for side access
- Additional storage room under the staircase with entrance via the garage
- Beautiful manicured back gardens, garden beds with veg & fruit trees
- Concrete slab under courtyard area (This can be driven on if side access is required)
This breathtaking home is a dream that ticks all the boxes. To view and start your future memories, call Kathy Sweeney today on: 0427 374 117