62 Birnam Street,
Beaudesert Queensland 4285
Price: OFFER'S OVER $685,000
Dual Frontage Property on 1599m2 Block
This property has two street frontages making it an ideal investment for investors, and if you are a Tradie, you will want to get in before the investors! You have the potential here to split this block. The property is well suited to Tradies as the access for larger vehicles and machinery is a breeze. You can drive in one side and exit out the other.
The 2-story home has a lot to offer with plenty of bedrooms or turn a room downstairs into an office. An office downstairs is the perfect set-up for a home business.
When it comes to entertaining with family or friends, you could be having brunch on the deck enjoying the mountain views or what about a garden tea party amongst the lush gardens and mature trees.
- 3 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with access to the deck
- Family room plus dining room
- Lounge room
- Two decks for outdoor entertainment
- Main bathroom plus powder room
- Hardwood polished floors
- Reverse-cycle air-con plus ceiling fans
- 2 bedrooms
- Bathroom with toilet
- Spa bath
- Lock-up outdoor area. Could make a great enclosure for cats.
- Beautiful hardwood timber staircase
- Double carport
- Single carport
- Triple bay shed, powered
- Cement driveway
- Two street frontage with access points
- Rainwater tanks
- New front fence
- New roof
- Walking distance to the local park
- Early childcare center across the road
- Estate living
Is there going to be a Tradie about the house, I hope so! With a shortage of Tradies in the Shire, we certainly need some more. The home is super neat and tidy with a retro vibe, and a versatile floor plan with plenty of storage. There are currently no other blocks like this. As exclusive marketing agent, I look forward to showing you this property. Contact Kylie Rodwell at RE/MAX Real Estate on 0410 310 473 to book your inspection.
steel stumps, new blinds, NBN connected, security doors