62 Eaglesfield St,
Beaudesert Queensland 4285
Price: Under Contract by KYLIE RODWELL
Half Acre Block in Town
You will literally stop and smell the roses as you come into this timber home. A lovely rose garden borders the front fence line with some lovely established shady mature trees. Easy access in and around this home which includes a wheelchair ramp to the front door. The timber home is well built and on besser block stumps. It is a good size home with separate living zones. Perfect for kids or people who need disability assistance.
The kitchen has personality, with a bit of a retro feel throughout. It certainly was built to last.
The backyard includes a BBQ area, a large inground pool and a couple of sheds. The property is fully fenced with plenty of space for the kids or dogs to run. A short walk to Schools, Hospital, Shops and more.
- 3 good size bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms, plus 1 separate toilet
- Open plan timber kitchen & dining area
- Multiple living areas
- Separate lounge room with French doors which open on the patio
- Separate living room with fireplace
- Ceiling fans, air-con & insulation throughout
- Large laundry with cabinetry
- New hot water system
- Inground pool with pool blanket and a dressing shed
- Green house
- BBQ area
- Workshop or garage with shelving
- Drive-thru single lock-up garage
- Garden shed
- Fully fenced backyard, 2023m2
- Wheelchair accessible
- Rainwater tanks
This home surely is a restful pad. It is a home to make memories. Just add your style and family to make a beautiful home. It's ready for the next generation. Call exclusive marketing agent, Kylie Rodwell at RE/MAX Real Estate on 0410 310 473 or text code 62Eag to 0428 409 400 for an electronic buyer’s book with more information.
Security Doors & Lights, Green House, Masonite Walls