UNDER OFFER PRIOR TO CLOSE DATE
THE ENVIABLE COASTAL LIFESTYLE AWAITS
Offers Close By 4pm on Tuesday 25th January 2022. The sellers reserve the right to accept an offer prior to this date.
Owned a short time by the current owners, and only being sold because of a change in their circumstances, this stunning and spacious family home has been recently renovated throughout at a considerable expense, which we'd be happy to discuss with potential buyers.
Located in a unique and sought-after coastal enclave, with Claytons Beach and the shimmering blue waters of the Indian Ocean only 400m approx. from your front door. This magnificent coastal beauty boasts a light filled, free-flowing floor plan that offers an abundance of internal living, four spacious bedrooms, study/fifth bedroom and two bathrooms. This stylish coastal abode is filled with warmth, character, and charm. If you're looking for a family home in a fantastic location that sets you apart from the crowd then look no further, your search ends here.
At a glance:
Four bedrooms, study/fifth bedroom, spacious kitchen and dining, 3 living zones, undercover outdoor entertaining, established gardens with room for a future pool if you wish, 2 car garage, huge 753m2 approx. block, and panoramic ocean views from a potential second storey.
Features include, but aren't limited to:
- Freshly painted and updated throughout
- Portico with bench seat and timber door entry
- Feature lighting
- Sensational high ceilings enhance the generous family room
- Theatre/activity room
- Formal and informal living areas
- Chef's kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Quality stainless steel appliances, 5 burner gas hotplate, dishwasher, double sink, stainless steel rangehood and walk in pantry
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living
- King size master bedroom privately located to the front, features walk in robe and huge ensuite
- Ensuite features double vanity, corner spa bath and large shower and separate powder room
- Three spacious minor bedrooms with built in robes, share a light and bright main bathroom
- Study could also be utilised as a fifth bedroom or nursery
- Large laundry with storage
- Huge hallway storage room, opposite laundry room
- Double linen
- Security screens
- Ceiling fans
- Quality window treatments
- Plush carpets
- Double remote garage with shopper's entry
- Potential space to left of driveway to store your caravan/boat
- Established gardens
- Built in 1995
- Block size approx. 753m2
- Floor space approx. 287m2
Excellent amenities and services are very close by, including Mindarie Marina with its restaurants and cafes, Basil's fine foods, local shopping centres, schools, medical facilities, gyms, beautiful family parks, public transport, and easy freeway access. You're going to love living here. Contact Kathy Moore of Brett White Team to book your viewing.
* Floor plan available on request
MARKET BUY BUYER SIGN UP LINK: https://extreme-remaxwa.marketbuy.com.au/sign-up/p/4m4/62-savona-grove-mindarie