63 Findlay Street,
Burpengary Queensland 4505
Price: Offers Over $615,000
1250m2 Block + Pool + Shed + Room for Extended Family!
Set on a 1250m2 corner block in a highly sought-after area, this beautiful brick home was constructed with the growing family in mind.
Inside there are four good sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and NEW ceiling fans, the first Master bedroom with Ensuite is complemented with its own parent's retreat. The air-conditioned rumpus room leads to the second master bedroom with Ensuite, providing dual living potential. Relax in the Air-conditioned family room or entertain from the kitchen that boasts breakfast bar, ample storage solutions with walk-in pantry and timber finish cabinets.
Outside you will love the private spacious covered entertaining area with built-in Barbeque overlooking the in-ground saltwater pool. The very versatile Dual side access, storage options with a shed and a carport for the boat and heaps of room for the family to play out on the spacious back lawn. Energy savings too with a 4.5KLW Solar system. This home has so much to offer the growing or extended family. Conveniently located within a very short distance of public transport, sports fields, schools, parks and shopping centres, and all the creature comforts your family could need.
63 Findlay Street, Burpengary features:
- Formal Lounge room
- Combined Dining room / kitchen that boasts extra drawer spaces and huge walk-in pantry
- Family room with A/C and ceiling fan
- Fourth living area - Rumpus room with A/C and Ceiling fan
- NEW LED Lighting, Ceiling Fans, Blinds & Curtains, Switches and GPO's throughout. Fully painted throughout
- Master Bedroom with A/C, Ceiling Fans, Built-in wardrobe, Ensuite and Parent's retreat
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with A/C and Ceiling Fans & wardrobes
- Bedroom 4 with Ceiling fan, wardrobe and own Ensuite
- Main bathroom plus additional fourth separate toilet to garage
- Internal Laundry
- Large outdoor entertaining area approx. 60m2 with a built-in BBQ
- In-ground saltwater pool with NEW Chlorinator, Sand Filter & Pump
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens
- Double car garage with remote
- 1250m2 block with double side access
- 4m X 4m handyman shed
- Carport with side access
- 4.5 KLW Solar system
- Short drive to Burpengary Plaza Shopping Centre
- Burpengary State School catchment and Burpengary High School Catchment
- Convenient access to M1 Freeway
- Walk to parks and bus stop
For an inspection of this awesome home call the Today!