Stunning Home in the Foothills of Mount Gravatt
Buy this home, nestled in the foothills of Mount Gravatt Mountain, and your friends may never see you again. Unless they visit you, but be warned, once they arrive they may never want to leave! Bulging with features this large post war home is perfectly positioned in a quiet, elevated street, offering a wonderful opportunity to ease back and enjoy living.
Situated on 607 square metres of land, accommodation is taken care of with four bedrooms, two bathrooms (including ensuite), two living areas, open kitchen dining and living area, large outdoor entertainment areas, 6 metre x 6 metre shed in the backyard plus double carport to the front of the home.
There is an abundance of features in this home including Split System Air Conditioning to Living Room, Family Room, Bedroom 2 and Master Bedroom, Kitchen has Dishwasher, Wall Oven, Convection Hot Plates and Rangehood, Walk in Robe to Master Bedrooms, Ceiling fans to beds 2,3&4, built in robes to beds 2&3, French Doors, Casement Windows, Down lights, Full Insulation to ceiling and walls and much more.
Perfectly located this character home is fully renovated, and enjoys cooling breezes, along with close proximity to local amenities providing a convenient lifestyle. Stroll to shops, cafes, schools and transport or simply relax on this sensational front deck and watch the world go by.
Inspection here is a must! The sellers are ready to go!
Listed Features -
* 607 Square Metre Block in Elevated Position
* Large Post War Home
* Four Bedrooms (Master with Walk in Robe)
* Re Roofed, Re Wired and Re Plumbed
* Two Bathrooms (Including Ensuite)
* Open Planned Kitchen, Lounge and Dining Area
* Kitchen has Dishwasher, Wall Oven, Convection Hotplates, Rangehood
* Casement Windows and French Doors
* South East Facing Covered Outdoor Entertainment Area
* Split System Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning to Both Living areas, Bed 1 and Bed 2
* Ceiling Fans to Beds 2, 3 & 4
* Alarm System
* 6 Metre by 6 Metre Shed in Backyard
* Mature Landscaping
* Close to Schools, Sporting Grounds, Shops, Restaurants, University and Public Transport