Modernised Character Home with Potential Dual Living
A world of possibilities awaits with this delightful Queenslander-style home. Set on an 810m2 block and double-storey, explore the potential of dual living, Airbnb rental, or running a home business from the lower level. Fitted with a bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette and versatile multi-purpose rooms, it's an enticing avenue to offset your mortgage.
Upstairs, a beautiful blend of classic and contemporary charm shines throughout. Traditional polished floorboards, tongue and groove walls and ornate ceiling roses enhance the lounge and dining zones, while a modern kitchen and bathroom cater to today's needs and style. Three additional bedrooms also feature, plus enjoy a spacious deck for alfresco entertaining, a backyard with a pet run and a handy 10.5m x 6m shed.
- Delightful double-storey Queenslander-style home on an 810m2 block
- Enticing potential for dual living, rental, or a home business from the lower level
- Traditional polished floorboards, half-height tongue and groove walls, ornate ceiling roses
- Modern kitchen with electric oven and electric stovetop, shaker-profile cabinetry, Caesarstone benches
- Separate formal lounge and dining rooms
- Three upper-level bedrooms (including main) with built-in robes
- Contemporary main bathroom with rain shower, double Caesarstone vanity, toilet and linen cupboard, accessed by a new barn door
- Multipurpose room downstairs, serviced by 2nd bathroom with toilet, shower and vanity
- Downstairs also features a laundry with kitchenette and multi-purpose rooms for rumpus and/or office
- Ceiling fans and air-conditioning
- Spacious alfresco deck at front, enclosed with aluminium lattice
- Backyard with side access, pet run, cement hardstand and new fencing
- 10.5m x 6m shed
- Rainwater tank
- Rates approx. $1700 per half year
Why make South Mackay your first choice in suburbs?
There are simply so many reasons to love living in South Mackay! As well as being minutes from the CBD, it's central to the beautiful Botanic Gardens, sporting fields, the airport plus state and private primary and secondary schools. Beaches are close too, with Caneland Shopping Centre just 3km away. You can even skip the traffic and parking chaos and walk to BB Print Stadium to catch leading sports and events. You won't want to miss this enviable property opportunity - contact The Leanne Druery Team from RE/MAX Select and arrange your inspection today. Leanne Druery- 0412 758 727 or Ash Ryan - 0487 114 760.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.