6/37-39 KING STREET,
Penrith New South Wales 2750
Price: HOT PROPERTY | $390,000- $415,000
Ideal First Home or Investment in an Exceptionally Convenient Location.
**Perfect for First home buyers or Astute Investors
This two-bedroom unit offers low maintenance, lifestyle living in an exceptionally convenient location. Immaculately presented, the home features a flowing light filled floorplan which effortlessly transitions from living area out onto a balcony.
In an ideal lifestyle location, the property is a short walk to Penrith Train station, schools, shops, cafes and eateries as well as a variety of nearby transport options.
The benefits of buying this property are:
* Two (2) generous sized bedrooms all fitted with glass mirrored built ins
* Contemporary kitchen with adequate cupboards plus range hood
* Well presented bathroom with bath tub
* Internal laundry
* Split system air conditioning
* 3X Ceiling fans
* Spacious balcony and beyond the leafy outlook you can see little glimpses of the Blue Mountains
* Secure lockup garage
* 20m via King Street to the bus stop
* Penrith CBD, Penrith Train station, shops, cafes and eateries as well as a variety of nearby transport options all within walking distance.
Perfect for First home buyers or Astute Investors seeking easy maintenance living with modern style. Call or SMS Gizzelle now on 0428 934 618 for your private inspection or for further information.
DISCLAIMER: The above information is believed to be correct and accurate, however, RE/MAX Lifestyle Marketing does not guarantee its accuracy and we urge prospective buyers to make their own enquiries if necessary. Virtual furniture is for illustration purposes only.
COVID19 INSPECTION POLICY:
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community.
We do welcome you to attend our inspections, however kindly request that you:
* Wear a mask - optional
* Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square meters.
* Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a "Look don't Touch" policy to keep everyone safe.
* Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell.
* Make use of the complimentary hand sanitizer provided at all viewings.